★Summer Time Heat - GeorgeNotFound

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - fainting, heat exhaustion

Channel(s) - George, Tommy, Sapnap

-

Tommy's pov

"You sure you don't have to pee.. that's like your third bottle of water this evening" I say softly, watching George throw aside an empty bottle of water mid stream.

"I'm fine, just oddly thirsty" George says softly before getting up to grab some more water.

"It is really hot today and especially in here with this pc on.. do you want the fan on?" I ask softly and George hums before pulling his hoodie off.

"Ugh.. I need a new shirt, I'll be right back" he says, looking at his sweat drenched shirt in disgust.

He goes off to his room and comes back in a dark coloured shirt so you won't be able to see the sweat.

"Chat it's unbelievably hot for the UK so I'm very sweaty, I do apologize" George explains and I nod before it hits me.

"You might have heat exhaustion.. uncontrollable thirst, sweaty and flushed.. you nauseous? Fatigued or feeling faint?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I'm a little tired but we've been busy and I've only had water today so it makes sense for me to feel sick?" George says and I groan.

"Twitch chat we may need to go because I'm pretty sure this nimrod has heat exhaustion and I don't want it to worsen in to heat stroke" I say and George sighs.

"I'm fine, I'm a big boy Tommy don't you worry" George says and I fake gag.

"Don't ever refer to yourself as a big boy" I say and he giggles softly as we return to what we're doing for the stream.

Over time, George's words slur and he tries to cover it with coughs and fake yawns. I know it's serious when he suddenly slips out of his chair and sits on the floor, his head going between his knees. This is something I'm usually doing when I feel faint.

"You gonna faint?" I ask softly, getting up to grab a pillow for his head.

I push all the chairs away, making sure he can't injure himself when he fully passes out. Not even a minute passes before he slips unconscious and I sigh softly, gently moving some hair from his eyes.

"We're okay chat, he's okay.. don't you worry, I'm probably the best person to pass out near" I joke, trying to lighten the mood as I wait on George to regain consciousness.

About ninety second later, his eyes flutter and slowly open. He groans, reaching up to touch his head.

"Good morning, how's the head? Hurting?" I ask with a soft giggle and he groans. "Alright, just tryna make you laugh. Let's get an ice pack on the head, fan on and water in your system" I exclaim, slowly helping him up.

Once I get George on his sofa, fan blasting on him and ice pack on his head. I quickly wrap up the stream and grab a glass of cold water before going back to George.

I sit, watching over him as we call Wilbur for entertainment. We then have to add Phil for advice on dealing with heat exhaustion.

There's not a whole lot we can really do, just cool him down and get him hydrated. Then keep him hydrated. That's the main things to do really.

<~>

"Feeling better George..?" I hear a familiar voice ask as I begin to wake.

My head's fuzzy from just waking. Sleep still hazing my brain as I come to. I groan, pulling myself up as I wipe sleep from my eyes.

"Yeah.. I've had loads of liquids so it's been urine heaven.. and a sheet change because I was out cold last night and pissed the bed" George complains as the low rumbles of a kettle boiling fills my ears.

"Coffee.." I mumble, voice rough and full of sleep as I pull myself up and tumble in to the kitchen.

"Oh, morning Toms" Wilbur says happily and I hum, reaching to get a mug out.

"Coffee.. please.." I mumble, scrubbing at my eyes to try and feel more awake. It obviously doesn't work but still.

"Fine, only because I appreciate all you did for me yesterday" George says softly before he begins to make me coffee. "Sugar? Milk?" He asks and I hum.

"Three sugars, reasonably sized splash of milk" I say softly, moving to lean against Wilbur who happily wraps an arm around me.

"Tired much?" Wil asks softly and I hum

"Yeah.. worrier about Gogs most of the night" I say softly and he hums, gently adjusting my hair. "I used to get it multiple times in the summer as a kid so I understand what it's like" I complain, waiting on a mug of coffee to be placed down in front of me.

"God you must have been a tricky kid" George says with a giggle and I hum.

"Cheers for the coffee" I mumble softly and George nods.

"Thanks for looking after me when I passed out and stuff" George says and I nod with a small smile.

"It's fine, got kinda lucky it was with the expert of fainting and heat exhaustion" I say and Wilbur gently knocks into me.

"You literally had to call me and Phil so you wouldn't freak out" Wilbur says and I groan.

"You wouldn't freak out if your friend fainted on you mid stream because of dehydration even after drinking a shit tone of water?" I ask with a scoff.

"You've fainted with me on stream before and I've dealt with it level headed. You just panic and that's fine Toms" Wilbur teases and I groan.

"Fine, whatever Wilby" I mock back, sipping my coffee before putting my phone on the side. So I can check twitter whilst I finish off my hot beverage. "I'm just glad you're better man" I say softly, looking to George.

"I'm glad you're not dead" Wilbur says and George laughs with a playful eye roll.

"Yeah, me too" George says, giggling at our antics before he sips his sweet beverage and turns to the kitchen to decide on breakfast.

-

Word count - 1055

Hello cubs, I hope you all enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments! <3