★It's Bad.. - JackManifoldTV

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate content and mature content.

CW - anxiety, panic attacks, struggling with eating

Channel(s) - JackManifoldTV, Smajor, Karl, Foolish, Corpse, Tina

-

Jack's pov

"Jack, come eat dinner now or don't eat at all!" Scott exclaims from down stairs and I yawn before turning to the call I'm in.

"Tina, I'll be back in a bit.. I've got dinner with Scott" I say softly before leaving myself on mute and going down for food.

I small smile slips on to my face and I walk in to the living room to find Scott.

"There's a plate and the tub of lasagna is on the side. Take as much as you want to eat and come join me. I've got garlic bread" Scott says knowing I can't pass up on garlic bread.

I nod, going and taking a small share of lasagna. I'm struggling with my eating recently. I eat little and not so often. I've had.. half an apple today and some tea.

I didn't feel like finishing the apple I had seven hours ago and the tea was because I needed something to occupy my stomach in the mean time.

"Not too hungry?" Scott asks softly as I sit besides him on the sofa.

"Not really.." I mumble softly and he nods.

"You feeling alright, you haven't eaten much recently" Scott says softly and I sigh.

"Mental health plummet. I get it ever now and then, I'll be fine" I say softly and Scott sighs.

"You're.. loosing a lot of weight, I'm just worried.. you'll let me know if you need me, right?" He asks softly and I nod.

"I'll ring the little bell if I need you in that moment, if I'm having urges and I'll come to you.. promise" I say softly, nibbling on some garlic bread with my small portion of lasagna.

Soon I'm finished, feeling too full from the small amount of food. I put my dishes to be cleaned before taking a mug of tea back up to my room. I sit in my chair, realising Tina had ended by now.

"Oh.. Total Drama Action" I mumble, seeing what's now on my screen is a familiar cartoon that I'm up-to-date with.

"I'm back, hi" I say softly, unmuting my mic just to let them all know I'm back and watching.

<~>

I tap my bell over and over with shaky hands, vision blurred and beginning to fade in to black dots as my chest is tight. It feels like I'm suffocating. I'm unable to inhale even half well.

I can't catch my breath, it feels a lot like drowning. Feels like I'm dying in any way possible that is related to not being able to breathe. My heart thumps against my ribs, feeling like it's in my throat.

"What's wrong, what's wrong?!" Scott exclaims, panting out of breath as he comes rushing in.

"Ca-can.. can't.. bre-athe.." I wheeze out, hands shaking as they tug on my clothes.