★My Name..? - Quackity

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - purposefully being mis-gendered and called by the wrong name, transphobic parents, dysphoria

Channel(s) - Quackity

Trans ftm Quackity

-

Quackity's pov

I laugh, messing about with my Roblox character as I buy some things to make it look even more unique than before. I smile happily, enjoying this sort of solo content.

Normally when I'm streaming alone, I always have these negative thoughts in the back of my head. Pushed down and ignored until I fall silent or end but today. Today I feel great!

I don't know whether a that is because I finally got to catch up and pay for my next testosterone shot, got that done, and my chest looks super flat today! I feel great and I look great. I feel like me today.

I'm not planning to stream too long by myself since I'm supposed to do something with some others in a short whole. Gartic phone or something.

"Alright, chat.. chat-!" I exclaim mid wheeze before my bedroom door is pushed open.

"Alexis, could you keep the noise down? You're cousins are trying to watch a movie and can only hear you" my mum says and I nod with a gulp. "Thanks sweetie" she says and I shiver as she closes the door.

Great.. dead named again. What's so hard about calling me either Quackity or just Alex!? Is it because I'm identifying it with me being a boy, that's she's finding it so hard? She'd have no problem if I was still saying, I'm her perfect little princess of a daughter, just preferring Alex. But no! Just because I was born in the wrong body and mind, she can't accept me.

I fucking hate it! I can't wait to finish law school and move out! I've got plans, to go move in with Karl. We've spent so long talking about it. So many late nights planning it.

"So.. where was I chat?" I ask, looking back to my screen as I try to forget the name.

Is that your name?

You're name is Alexis?

Alexis?

Girly!

Girl's name!

Haha! Bitch boy's got a girl's name!

You're parents gave you a girl's name!

Your name is Alex though?

You good Alex?

You okay Quackity?

"Chat, it's fine.. Alexis.. is.. my birth name, I changed it cause it didn't suit me" I say, biting my inner cheek.

I try to move on, asking what game I should play with my new character design. Thankfully, the majority of chat moves on and I stay moving and avoiding it for an hour or so.

<>

"Alexis! Momma said you have to play with us!" My cousin's exclaim as they all come running in. There's the two boys and three girls. All between ages of four and nine. Rough.