★Fuzzy Boo - Ranboo

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Info - this one shot does contain age regression, please don't make this sexual, it's a sfw coping mechanisms that people use and just be nice!

Channel(s) - Ranboo, Tubbo, Sneegsnag, 5up

-

Ranboo's pov

"Boss man, don't need to be so quiet!" Tubbo says and I open my mouth but can't find words to say.

He's only just started this stream but my head is so fuzzy. Tubbo is my main caregiver and I want him to know that I want to be regressed so badly but he's got this whole stream planned and I don't wanna ruin that for him.

It was only a short period of time where I didn't get to see him anyways! It hasn't even been more than two weeks with out me regressing with Tubbo. Last time I even had play mates.

So.. why do I need to regress so bad today?

Maybe it's all the stress from travelling and turbulence on the plane ride over?

Maybe it's the exhaustion begging me to slip small and take a nice nap with a pacifier and stuffy?

"Honestly from seeing all the UK streams, I really thought you'd be more talkative" Sneeg says softly and I nod shyly. I'm between being big and slipping small.

"He's probably tired since he only landed at like six this morning.. you can take a nap in a little while, this won't take too long" Tubbo says softly and I nod.

"I.. said I'd stream too though.." I mumble out after clearing my throat to sound as big and as like every day Ranboo as possible.

"Boo, there's always times for a nap" Tubbo says softly and I shrug.

I stand, filming them eat and we soon move to the next spot. I fidget with my pants, picking at parts to keep myself grounded in my big head space.

Soon enough we're at the sixth place and I'm practically falling asleep where I'm stood. Eventually I get to put the camera down, flexing my cramped fingers as everyone else messes about on stream.

"We need to let Ranboo eat at some point" Sneeg points out and I shrug.

"M'fine.." I mumble, leaning against the table behind me.

"No, seriously.. you need to eat something, you've been filming us eat for two and a bit hours" he says and I shrug.

"You've at least had breakfast right?" Tubbo asks and I fall silent. I don't think he needed a verbal answer to that. Of course I haven't eaten breakfast, I'm terrible at looking after myself.

Plus, he picked me up from the airport and he knows I don't like airplane food.

"We'll sort something, do you want anything specifically?" He asks and I bit my tongue to stop myself from blurting out the meal I want so badly.

I really want turkey dinosaurs with spaghetti hoops and onion rings. But also the carrot sticks and the little chocolate moose I would get as pudding. I would end up having chocolate pudding here.