★Soothe Me - Tommyinnit

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - self harm, scars, self depreciation

Channel(s) - Tommy, Jack, Ranboo, Niki.

This was requested so I hope you enjoy! <3

-

Jack's pov

"Welcome, Mr Manifold, to my humble abode" Tommy exclaims as he steps aside to let me in to his flat.

"Thank you for having me, even if it is just for content" I say softly and Tommy smiles with a laugh.

"You are welcome to come and stay with me any time you like Jack. Just didn't think you could stand to be with me for that long without filming content" Tommy says softly and I whine.

"Tommy, I am always happy to spend time with you. On and off camera!" I exclaim, quickly squeezing him in a side hug before stepping away to take my shoes off. "Oh I've brought some stuff for the vlog" I say and Tommy hums.

"Cool, I'll go let Ran know you're here" Tommy says before turning and disappearing off to his bedroom or whatever room it is.

I hope he doesn't seriously think we don't like to spend time with him when we're not making content.

"Oh, I asked Niki to drop by later with some goodies so she can teach us some sleep over culture" I exclaim, kicking my shoes off before trailing after Tommy to his room.

"Alright, sounds good. We're just saying goodbye to chat. We did a quick stream whilst waiting" Ranboo says as he looks up at me.

"Hi chat!" I exclaim, leaning in to the camera and waving.

"Alright, we'll possibly stream later. See yah boys!" Tommy exclaims before ending the stream and setting his camera up to record.

<~>

"Jack, can you tie this around my wrist?" Tommy asks, holding a box kit of friendship bracelets up.

"Only if I get one as well" I say with a smile and Tommy nods before throwing the box towards me.

His arm stretches out, pulling the bottom of his shirt up and exposing chunky red lines mixed with small white ones along his stomach. My eyes widen for a second before I go back to a neutral reaction and then I begin to whine about the box hitting me.

"Tom, can I have a quick word?" I ask as he goes off to dig through his activity's container.

"Sure, c'mere and help me pick too!" Tommy exclaims and I smile to Ranboo before getting up and joining Tommy in the other room. I close the door behind myself and clear my throat.

"Tom. I erh.. could I ask you something?" I ask softly and Tommy hums, looking away from the stuff for a second.

He must realise the seriousness of the situation because he pulls himself out from being halfway in a box of games and shit to do to look at me.

"Yeah, yeah sure man" he says, fidgeting nervously with his hair.

"Can you be honest with me..?" I ask softly receiving a nod in return. "Tommy.. have.. have you been hurting yourself?" I ask softly and shock flashes across Tommy's face before shame replaces it.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't mean for you to see. I really don't want to inconvenience you with this" Tommy begins to ramble as he tugs his shirt down further.

"Hey, hey breathe Toms" I say softly, stepping closer to him. "In no way are you inconveniencing me. I am your friend and I am worried about your wellbeing.. can I hug you?" I ask softly and Tommy nods as his shoulders shake.

I wrap him up in a tight hug, feeling him grip me back as his body trembles. Loud sobs spill into the room, snotty sniffles and gasped breaths following. I hush him softly, whispering soothing words to him as I promise to hold him until he is okay again.

"It's just too much sometimes Jack!" Tommy sobs out into my shoulder.

"I know, it's okay. I'm here now, I'm never leaving. You can talk to me" I say softly, rubbing his back as his tears soak into my shirt.

"I'm scared, Jack, I hate being alone.." Tommy sobs out in a quieter tone.

"You don't need to be scared anymore, you're not alone anymore. I'm here" I say softly.

It's a short while before Tommy begins to calm down. I rush off to grab a glass of water and some tissues for him so he can compose himself again.

"I really needed that.. thank you Jack.." Tommy whispers around the glass of water.

"It's no problem" I say with a small smile. "I mean it though, I'm right here for you Tommy. Day and night, you can call any time and I'll be here" I say softly and Tommy nods with a sniffle before he blows his noise.

"You.. probably want to know about.. the harming.. now?" Tommy asks softly and I shrug.

"Only if you think you're ready to talk to me about it" I say softly and Tommy nods with a gulp and a sigh.

"Okay.. well.. it started when I was in year 9. I dunno.. it just helped.. I was stressed a lot and it helped. Freddie knew, so did Eryn" Tommy says and I nod, showing I'm listening.

"Do they still know? That you still do it I mean?" I ask softly and Tommy shrugs.

"Part of me thinks Freddie does.. but he hasn't said anything. He just.. smiles at me after pulling his eyes away from the old places" Tommy says and I hum.

"Well, if you ever need to talk I'm here. Even if you've hurt yourself, I won't be mad okay. I love you Tommy, you're my best friend.. I wanna help you" I say with a comforting smile.

"I love you too Jack.. I don't know what I would do without you as a friend" Tommy says and I hold my arms out to offer a hug which Tommy quickly accepts.

He squeezes me tight, taking a minute to calm down again and relax. He sniffs, grabbing a tissue after pulling away.

"I'll go back first, you find something fun for us to do" I say softly and Tommy nods, rubbing at his eyes.

God he's gotta be tired from all that crying, plus his eyes might be itchy from the dried tears. I find that can happen sometimes.

I really hope Tommy does come to me when he needs me.

"Everything alright?" Ranboo asks as he looks up from getting a head start on the friendship bracelets.

"Yeah, I just wanted to discuss a project with him off camera" I say with a nod and Ranboo hums.

"Do you think he'll like it?" Ranboo asks, showing me the progress he's made.

"I think he'll love it" I say with a fond expression.

"Good" Ranboo says as he goes back to threading beads onto a string.

-

Word count - 1187

Hello cubs, I hope you all enjoyed this one shot and to the person who requested it, I hope you enjoyed. Have a lovely day/night and remember to look after yourselves guys! <3