★It's Prescribed - Dream

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - CBD gummies used to help cope with anxiety, mentioned panic attacks

Channel(s) - Dream, George, Sapnap, Karl, Foolish, Quackity, Bad

-

Dream's pov

I yawn, setting my pill bottles down as I grab my meds for the day. There's my stuff for my ADHD and my pills to help with anxiety.

Sapnap's currently hanging with Karl so I've ended up taking them at scattered times through out the day. My memory is bad enough and even with reminders on my phone or by my desk, I still forget.

Anyways, I'm joining Foolish for a bit on his stream. He's probably going to play some games with us and we'll most likely do some just chatting too.

I sit in my desk chair with a huff, tucking my knees up as I lean forward to grab my mouse. For a guy that is six foot something, I can make myself so fucking small.

"Language muffin head!" Bad shouts as I connect into the discord call.

"Shush Bad, I'll swear as much as I like as long as my handsome man is fine with it" Quackity says with a loud laugh and Foolish giggles happily at the antics of the call.

"Hi Dream!" Karl shouts, his voice coming from Sapnap's icon.

"Hi guys" I say softly, biting back another yawn as I stretch my back out.

"Oof, you sound tired man" Quackity says and I hum.

"Yeah.. was editing my new project last night. Forgot time existed so haven't slept much" I explain, not really wanting to mention how my editing is my distraction.

I hate when Sapnap leaves. It makes the house seem so much quieter. So empty without my housemate. Hopefully it'll be different when George is here too.

"Do you wanna just sit and chat for a bit? Not too much brain power" Foolish jokes out and I hum.

<~>

"Ooh! One time we were all in a call discussing lore and Dream joined a whole hour late. His excuse was that he fell asleep and was sorry. He was so stoned chat, he came to our meeting blitzed" Foolish says with a happy laugh.

"You have the personality of a high man" Quackity says with a loud laugh.

"You can't talk!" Sapnap squeals out, his voice breaking so bad. He must have gotten sick from the flight or something.

"Okay, no I wasn't stoned.. I was just slightly fuzzy.." I explain, knowing full well I was gone that day. Sapnap filmed me, it's so funny to watch back.

"Dream you were so fucking high it was unbelievable. You started rambling on about baby oil being made from babies" Quackity wheezes out in fits of laughter.

"I.. okay so I had four gummies to drown the anxiety that day. That's three more than what I'm supposed to have have and I was gone, I had to sleep it off for so long" I complain, adjusting how I'm sat.

"Yeah.. Dream got prescribed those CBD gummies to help with his anxiety because he'd get crashes after stream that would spiral into an uncontrollable panic attack and so we found something to stop that.. it's legal and prescribed but if you have any problems with that, take it up with us personally" Sapnap explains and I hum.