★We Didn't Know.. - Dream

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Info - this one shot does contain age regression. This is a sfw coping mechanism. Don't like it then please skip, don't leave hate. My books and account is a safe place for age regressors and I want it to remain that way always! <3

CW - panic attack, anxiety, brief mention of facial dysmorphia

Channel(s) - Dream, Sapnap, karl, George, Punz, Ranboo

-

Dream's pov

I wake with a start, choking up on the air that I desperately needed to fill my lungs. Why couldn't I breathe through my nose?

George cackles evilly as he stands over my bed with a smirk. He's wearing my hoodie and some baggy sweats. Probably Sapnap's. They're roughly the same leg length.

"Morning shit head, c'mon! Get dressed! We're meeting everyone for breakfast!" George exclaims and I whine climbs its way up my throat.

My head thumps, eyes still heavy with the need of sleep. I didn't get to sleep till four. Why's George getting me up at nine? He's never awake at this hour, what's wrong with the man?

"S'too early.." I slur out and he groans before pulling my covers off. I shiver at the lack of warmth.

"C'mon! Karl is already waiting on us there!" George says and I groan, pulling myself up.

I don't really want anything to eat right now. I haven't slept too much so I'm still feeling quite crappy and plus I'm meeting people which means showing my face. Why's my head gotta be so fuzzy today. I've not got time for this bullshit.

I groan, pushing it back since there's zero time to regress today. Doesn't help that no one actually knows that I regress. I have the tendency to go home to my mum every other weekend to regress but I haven't been able to go for a while since George got here.

Thus why my urge to regress is so heavy and burdening today. My head is processing everything so much slower plus I need to take my medication so there's also that.

I grab my pills from the kitchen, taking them with a glass of milk after showering and changing. I grab my keys and a jacket, getting ready to drive there.

"We're taking my car, don't worry about driving Dream!" Sapnap calls from by the front door.

I meet them there, standing quietly as I pick out some shoes to go with the outfit. I huff, whining as I struggle with the fiddly laces but I eventually get them done up into sloppy bows. I pet Patches, softly bidding her a goodbye before going to Sapnap's car to get in.

I go to get in front because I need leg room but George shouts to me, calling shot gun from back in the house. I grumble, pouting as I make my way to the back seat.

"Let's hope there's no traffic, the other three are already there" Sapnap says as he gets in the front seat with a huff and quickly belts up.

I fiddle with the plug, struggling to get my belt in the first few times. My brain is so hazy and cloudy, it's making the simple tasks so much harder.

"Still tired Dream?" Sapnap asks with a soft laugh as he watched me struggle whilst pulling out of the drive.

"A little, yeah" I mumble out and he smiles softly before turning his eyes to the road. We're there in no time but that doesn't mean I'm prepared for the socialising or food.