★Facing Rejection - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - rejection, George being unhelpful and then caring, some nsfw talk.

Channel(s) - Karl, Sapnap, George, Larray, Skeppy, KreekCraft, Dream, Badboyhalo

-

Sapnap's pov

My foot taps against the ground as I nod along to whatever Larray is saying. Last time I actually tuned in, he was asking about zodiac signs. I have very limited knowledge on zodiac signs. It goes as far as me knowing I'm a pisces and Dream is a leo.

Even after we finished up the panel, Larray is still on the topic of zodiac signs apparently. Also, Skeppy's relationship status too.

"Wait, so you're actually dating Bad or is that still like toes in the pool kinda thing?" George asks, catching my attention as he flops down.

"Ah.. well, we know we like each other. We've talked about it.. we don't really have a label for it" Skeppy says as he sips a bottle of water. "Kinda like these two" Skeppy says with a grin, nudging my arm.

Me and Skeppy have the closest friendship out of the rest of the Dream team and him. Like, I talk to him the most. I like to think I know him quite well and I trust him. Besides Dream, Skeppy is the only other person I've openly admitted my feelings for Karl too.

"Oh, no, just strictly platonic here" Karl says, doing a funny accent as he sits up right. I hum, nodding along as I pick at my skin.

"Guys, I'm super hungry. Dream's panel should be done in a few, anyone wanna come to dinner with us?" I ask as I pull myself up out of the couch I'd sunken into.

"Count me in" Larray says as he gets up, making sure to adjust his outfit and check his shoes are tied.

He has the habit of fidgeting with his laces whilst chatting, so on a few occasions he's untied them and not realised.

"What about you two?" I ask, turning to Skeppy and Kreek.

"Erh, sure" Skeppy says as he checks the time on his phone. "I'll text Bad and he can tag along" Skeppy says with a grin and I nod.

Kreek hums, his stomach answering for him with a loud growl. I laugh before turning to George.

"You guys go ahead, I'll wait for Dream and we'll catch up" George says and I hum with a nod.

"Alright, we ain't gonna go too far" I say and George hums.

"I'll stay with George, keep him company till Dream gets here" Karl says and I nod before waving to the pair who remain seated.

We begin to walk away, me, Larray, Skeppy and Kreek. My shoulders relax and my posture drops in to a more slouched over form.

"Why'd you mention that in front of him Skeppy?" I whine out, stressfully adjusting my cap.

"Because he likes you and you like him! It's clear" Skeppy exclaims and I shake my head.

"You've read it wrong, Karl is like that with everyone. I know he doesn't like me like that, otherwise I would have made a move by now" I complain and Skeppy shrugs.