★Your Heartbeat - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Channel(s) - Karl, Sapnap

-

Sapnap's pov

"I'm going to turn the AC down" I say softly as Karl pulls his sheets back to get in to bed.

"Don't. We'll wake up too hot otherwise" Karl says whilst I shiver, a cold gush of air brushes across my skin as I stand by the door.

"Fine.. you better hold me tight though" I say with a laugh.

"Come get in to bed goof" Karl says as he pulls the covers over himself.

I yawn before kicking my shorts off. I then crawl in to bed and flop down besides Karl whilst kicking my way under the covers.

"I'm glad we can spend time together again.. it's weird not seeing you for so long" Karl says softly as he cuddles up to me and rests his head on my chest.

"Me too.. I missed my best friend" I mumble out, feeling my heart race at the sentiment of Karl cuddling up with me.

"Mm.. you're hearts beating like a little rabbit" Karl says softly, voice rough from exhaustion.

"Mm.. I.. love you Karl, I've missed you a lot" I say softly and Karl giggles softly.

"I love you too doofus" Karl says and my breath gets caught in my throat.

"No.. like.. romantically.. I love you.. if that's weird I can go sleep in my own room and we don't have to talk about it" I say softly and Karl shakes his head slowly.

"No.. you're an idiot.. I love you too, romantically. I don't design shoes for all my friends, only for you Sapnap" Karl says softly and I hum.

"You mean a lot to my Karl. I wasn't the touchy type before I met you.. then when I fell in love with you, I longed for your touch.. being away was hell" I say softly and Karl nods slowly.

"You're so cute Sap. Maybe in the morning we can discuss this further but I'm about to nod off.. I don't want you to think I'm shutting you down or anything" Karl whispers out softly and I hum.

"That's okay.. it's been a long day, get some rest Karl. I'll happily discuss this over breakfast" I say softly, moving my hand to run it through Karl's hair. Helping him fall asleep.

<~>

"And we have a date for tomorrow night, Dream! Tomorrow night!" I exclaim, tapping my hands against my thighs as I gush to Dream about mine and Karl's conversation.

"That's good, I'm proud of you Sap! Do you have a nice outfit? Is it like a casual date or a fancy date?" Dream asks and I exhale heavily.

"It's casual. We're gonna go for a walk and go to a café.. then we're going to his favourite spot to watch the sun set!" I exclaim and Dream hums.

"I'm so jealous. You've got a date before me and George" Dream says and I laugh.

"Not my fault your type is British boys" I say and he laughs.