★The Snow's Red - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - mentioned blood (period blood)

Channel(s) - Sapnap, Karl, George, Dream, MrBeast, Chandler, Nolan

Trans Sapnap au.

-

Sapnap's pov

Oh fuck.

"Sapnap, I'm super sick right now.. I just wanna sleep" Dream complains as I lean over him.

"Dream, c'mon.. I need stuff, I don't know who to go to. Who do I ask? You're the only one who knows about this!" I complain, knowing the makeshift pad I've made out of half a roll of toilet tissue, won't hold up for much longer.

"I can't Sap.. I don't even know in which direction to go in, I'm so ill.. you're.. just go ask Jimmy to send someone" Dream mumbles into his pillow and I huff.

I bled into my snow pants, I have two pairs but I don't think I can even face the pair I've ruined. I don't even think I could face Karl right now let alone go talk to Jimmy.

I'm in agony with cramps, I feel nauseous and the food we were forced to sample for a part of the video tonight sits uncomfortable in my stomach.

"Fuck.." I groan, beginning to walk towards the toilets to go sort myself out again.

I'm wearing three pairs of boxers to avoid leaking into my snow pants again. I guess, I'll have to suck it up and speak to Karl.. I'm more comfortable with Karl.

<~>

"Don't tell me you're feeling ill too.. Dream's spreading his lurgy huh?" Karl asks softly and I shake my head.

"No.. no umm.. I have a different issue" I say softly and Karl frowns.

"Okay, do you wanna talk about it? Here, sit and we'll talk okay" Karl says softly and I clear my throat awkwardly.

"Okay.. so.. umm, this is kinda awkward. But.. um.. oh god this hurts" I complain, wrapping an arm around my stomach.

"Are you constipated? I'm sure we can get you some medication to help with that" Karl says softly and I shake my head.

"Okay.. so you know how I don't like showing pictures from my childhood" I say softly and Karl hums. "Right.. okay.. I'm trans. Female to male, obviously. And I am in a predicament.." I say softly and Karl nods.

"Okay, so what's up? I fully support you by the way" Karl says and I nod.

"Okay.. so I may be menstruating.. and I don't have anything. I've ruined some pants and shit. Could.. could you get someone to go get me some sanitary products.. and pain killers..?" I ask softly and Karl nods with a smile.

"Of course, do you need anything else? Hot cocoa maybe? Stomach rubs?" Karl asks softly and I nod.

"Yes please.. after I get pads.. I'm relying on tissue. Doesn't work too well" I say softly and Karl hums.

"Okay, I'll go speak to Jimmy.. I won't mention your name.. I'll be as quick as possible" Karl says softly before kissing the top of my head and leaving.

I sigh tiredly.

This could not have come at a worse time.

Like twitchcon, easily could have gone to get products for myself. At home, I always have stuff even when I haven't bled in four months. Even when I go to Karl's, I take stuff with me as a just in case.

<~>

"Here.. Jimmy said he didn't know specifics because obviously I didn't know specifics. So he got different sizes and levels of absorbance" Karl says softly as he places a bag on the end of my bed.

"Thanks.. I'm sorry if this is like.. weird or awkward" I say softly, grabbing the bag and going through it before grabbing a pad from one of the packets.

"No.. it's fine, I'm sorry about the timing. This must suck ass for you" Karl says softly and I nod slowly.

"Yeah.. I'm super dysphoric.. and like I know Dream is sick and he needs to rest but.. it gave me so much anxiety.. him just brushing me off like he did" I say softly and Karl hums.

"Okay, go sort yourself out and I'll go grab you something to drink so you can have the pain killers. We'll finish this conversation after you're in a more comfortable situation" Karl says as he gets up and ruffles my hair.

"Okay.. thanks for helping.. and being so comforting" I say softly and Karl hums.

"Alright handsome, see you in five minutes okay?" Karl says and I nod as he pulls his snow boots on.

I groan, pulling myself up to grab shoes and head off to the bathroom again. I shiver in the cold, feeling hyper sensitive to the weather.

Once I've sorted myself in the toilets, I head back to the place me and Karl are sharing. I then change into some warm pajamas and lie down in bed.

"I'm back Sap, I come with juice and a heating pad" Karl says softly and I smile.

"Thank you Karl.. really.. I appreciate this so much" I say and Karl hums.

"Wanna do all that I can to care for my handsome best friend. Take your meds, I'll get this set up for you" Karl says softly and I nod, going back into the plastic bag to take some pain killers.

"Cuddle?" I ask softly and Karl nods.

"Sure we can.. let me change and then we can cuddle" Karl says softly before he begins to change.

I get into bed, snuggling under the covers with the heat pad hugged against my stomach.

Karl soon joins me, laying down next to me and wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Wake me if you need anything" Karl says softly and I hum, relaxing in to the bed.

I hope Dream feels better soon. So then we can actually hang out instead of me sitting beside him as he sniffles or eats in bed. Only he gets sick after leaving the house once.

-

Word count - 1009

Hello cubs, I hope you all enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests!