★The Streamer and Violinist - Karlnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - tooth rotting fluff.

Channel(s) - Karl, Sapnap, Dream, George, Foolish, mention of MrBeast and crew.

-

Karl's pov

I yawn into my fist, trying to bring my focus back on to editing as I sit in this coffee shop. I've been going to it since I moved to the area a month ago. It has a good vibe, the staff are nice and the menu is reasonably priced.

I usually get a sweet coffee to side with a monster that I always start my day off with and a slice of this red velvet cake. A cup and plate clatters down against my desk, bringing me out from my work.

"Oh.. umm, I didn't order that" I say softly, having not placed an order for anything in the last three hours I've been sitting in this window area.

"The gentleman over there wanted us to deliver it to you.. I think he's hitting on you Karl" Tiger says as he smiles and glances over in the direction of this kind of scruffy looking man.

He's got a baseball cap tilted down to cover his eyes, a beard that's semi scruffy and semi kept neat. Messy brunette curls spilling out from under the cap. He's wearing a baggy sweater with Killua on it and some plain baseball shorts on.

"Oh.. erhm.. okay" I say softly, looking down at the slice of red velvet cake in front of me.

"Maybe go thank him" Tiger says with a nudge before he walks back off to go back to work.

I smile down at the cake. At least he didn't send over a slice of coffee cake or carrot cake. I close my laptop lid before getting up. I walk over to him, taking a deep breath before tapping on his shoulder.

"Um.. hi" I start softly and the guy looks up with a bright smile, green gem like eyes squinting up at me from the smile.

"Hey" he says with a heavy exhale.

"I uh.. wanted to just thank you for the cake" I say softly and he nods with a smile.

"Red velvet, your usual right?" He asks and I hum.

"Umm.. yeah, how did you know?" I ask softly and he smiles.

"We're both here often.. a pretty guy like you doesn't go unnoticed" he says with a small smile. "I'm Sapnap by the way" he says, holding his hand out towards me.

"Karl" I say with a nod, shaking his hand. "Alright well.. see you again soon then" I say with a small grin and Sapnap nods.

"I hope so" he says with a giggle and I hum before stepping away and going back to my work.

<~>

"Karl, hey, do you want to join me?" Sapnap says, catching me off guard as I enter with my laptop and gear ready to edit my latest YouTube video.

"Umm, sure. Let me just order and I'll come over" I say with a nod before going to the counter.

"Well, seems his attempts the other day worked then?" Maya asks as she greets me at the counter.