★Bucket Boy - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - Emetophobia, anxiety

Channel(s) - George, Sapnap, Karl, Tina

-

Sapnap's pov

"Alright chat just before we start with the lego, we wanna just notify you of a phobia warning" George says softly and I look away, ashamed that they have to do this.

"Basically, we've got a bucket here because Sapnap's been feeling nauseous from his ears.. he might puke, we don't know but we wanna warn you all now" Karl explains, holding up a black bucket on camera.

"Don't remind me.. we had to bring a plastic bag around with us because we didn't know whether Sapnap would get sick or not" Tina says softly, her hand gently rubbing my shoulder. "You did in the end, didn't you?" She asks and I nod.

"Yeah.. sorry, on the ferry" I mutter out, refusing to make eye contact with anyone. "M'sorry though, been causing trouble" I mumble, feeling rather ill. It got worse as the camera was turned on. I think that's just the anxiety of getting sick on camera.

"It's not your fault Sap, your poor ears aren't doing too well and your stomach isn't too happy with that" George says softly, gently moving his hand along my back. "We'll call Dream later okay? I know you're missing him a lot even if you don't tell me" George says and I nod.

"Just.. when I get sick.. Dream makes me ginger cookies and he cuddles me with blankets warmed in the drier.. we get to watch movies of my choice and sleep for as long as we like" I say softly, snuggling against his shoulder as I wrap my arm around my stomach.

"Now I can't give you blankets warmed in the drier or home made ginger cookies but I can do hot water bottles and soft belly rubs" George says and I hum, liking the idea of belly rubs.

"Just let us know if you feel really bad again" Tina says softly as Karl pulls out the Lego and begins to get into the main part of the stream.

I fidget around with bits of lego, trying to distract myself from the gurgling pit in my stomach. I join in with jokes here and there, keeping myself as busy as possible.

"This actual idiot turns up to come shopping with an ear full of blood and goes.. oh, should I see a doctor, like dude yes!" Karl exclaims, giggling as I sort through pieces of lego.

However, the nausea only builds as we build away at the lego. My hands shake as it gets worse, mixing in with anxiety it reaches a point where I can't hold my hands still.

"Sap, you need time out?" Karl asks softly and I look up from the piece of lego that wouldn't go in to place from how bad my hands were shaking.

"I.. could I get some water? Or just something to settle it a little.. think it's mostly anxiety right now" I say softly, stomach doing flips and threatening to turn itself out.

"I could have a look for something" George says softly before getting up to go have a look and I move off camera, taking the bucket with me.

I place it between my ankles, resting my elbows on my thighs and my head on my hands. I look up when a bottle is placed on the table.

A smoothie, a pink smoothie. I don't think that'll settle the stomach too well but if it'll make the nausea stop for a while, I'll take it.