★Throwing It Away - Ranboo

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - Emetophobia

Channel(s) - Tommy, Ranboo, George, Austin, and all the people I can actually remember from the loh.

Based on when Ranboo said he was messaging Tommy to eliminate him because his booster jab was making him feel ill with the added sick fic because why not. Also, it doesn't followed the exact way the loh ran because I'm too lazy to rewatch it for that and I have awful memory.

-

Ranboo's pov

"Oh boy, I'm regretting getting my booster today. I was hoping it wouldn't make me feel so gross but alas my hopes never come true" I say to Bill as he sits off camera on his phone.

"Do you want me to grab you anything?" He asks and I shrug.

"Just a bottle of water and something for my headache" I say and Bill nods before leaving the room.

That's when Austin tells everyone in call he's starting the stream so we should get ready for it.

Soon enough Bill is back with a cold bottle of water and a packet of paracetamol pills. I turn my camera off to quickly take them before sitting back in my chair.

I turn my camera back on and the love or host begins with in minutes.

<~>

The loud shouts, of the three girls up for elimination, blur into one loud source of noise that only feeds my headache.

The thumping pain grows as this Kazz girl shouts insults like it's water flowing off a cliff. They're all coming out care free. She's quick with them.

I lean back and close my eyes, trying to drown out the noise of each girl that shouts, trying to get back to safety.

It's only when a nauseous feeling begins to grow in my stomach, do I begin to regret having dinner with Aimsey and Bill before this.

My chest stutters on its way up as I exhale whilst dread and anxiety fill me. This isn't the first time I've had to be on a stream whilst feeling really rough and gross.

But back then it was normally my streams or a late night stream of Tubbo's that I could just mute whenever I felt like I was going to vomit or something.

"Alright! Bye Vixx, hope you had a good time!" Austin exclaims before the girl leaves.

I sit back up, joining in with the next round.

<~>

"I don't think many things or anything you've done has really offended me. You have that banter Tommy" Pizzawaffle says and I cough, beginning to feel congested in my noise and even more nauseous.

I lean in to my keyboard, deciding I need to ask Tommy to start considering me off since I'm really not feeling good. Like I could throw up in the next five minutes, not feeling good.

"You good boss man"

Is the response I get from him after asking to be taken off.