★Aha.. Yeah - Ranboo

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Cw - mentions eating disorder, food struggles, weight and body insecurities

Channel(s) - Tubbo, Rambo, 5up, Sneegsnag

-

Ranboo's pov

"Come on boss man, come sit with us. You've been hiding from the stream all day" Tubbo says softly, patting his seat besides him.

"We have been eating all day and it's the one thing he can't do" Sneeg exclaims and I nod with a shrug as to say fair point.

I sigh, going round to sit besides Tubbo anyways. They continue to talk to chat, waiting for food to arrive when they turn back to me.

"You haven't eaten anything all day, we should probably get you something huh?" Tubbo asks and I shrug, not really wanting to deny their offer but all the food is deep fat fried in oil.

"You ate breakfast right?" Sneeg asks and I awkwardly laugh as I look down.

"Yeah.. sure.." I say softly, nodding as I avoid looking at any of them.

"Boss man you have to eat, I thought we were getting better!?" Tubbo whisper yells softly at me and I shrug.

"Yeah and the scales say so different to what I'm happy with.. deal with it dickhead" I say with an eye roll even though he can't see.

Everything continues and soon enough we're heading off to do this breaking thing. I can't do my thing tonight because of this.

"I feel bad, we need to sort something out so you can eat. We've been eating for four hours and you haven't had anything" Sneeg says as Tubbo goes to pee and 5up makes some calls.

"It's chill, it's fine, I'm not that hungry anyways" I say softly, instantly being betrayed by the growl in my stomach.

"You sound it, we can probably get you in a separate car so you can eat.." Sneeg says and I shake my head.

"No, I'll have something later. It's fine, I can have something in a bit" I say and he sighs, shaking his head as he gives up.

<~>

"Ranboo, can you bring the stuff in?" Tubbo calls, walking to unlock the door with everyone else.

My stomach clenches, flipping and lurching. Oh god, I may vomit. I shake my head, leaving everything in the car as I get out and find the nearest bathroom.

I'm barely through the door and in front of the toilet before I'm dry heaving. Tubdad comes to check on me before anyone else.

"Nothing to bring up?" He asks softly and I shake my head with a dry cough.

"Too much travelling.. I get car sick in the front" I say softly, wiping my mouth even though only mass amounts of spit came out.

"Ah, I see.. should have stuck you in the back then?" He says and I hum.

"Well, thank you for coming to check up on me but I'm sure I'll be fine" I say softly and he nods with a smile before leaving me to clean up.

I find a spare toothbrush in it's packet still and borrow it cause come on, no one wants vomit breath. Even if I didn't puke, it's still gross to think about.

"Yeah, travel sickness is what he said" I hear Tubdad say to the others as I quickly scrub my teeth.

"Mm, get a bucket out just incase and some bottled water.. do we have any light snacks on his stomach since he hasn't eaten in a good few hours.. or days" I hear Tubbo say, discussing with the others as I clean myself up.

Once I'm done, I rinse the sink out and go off to find everyone.

"So, not feeling too great then boss man?" Tubbo asks softly and I shrug.

"M'fine.. just felt very nauseous but couldn't actually puke anything up" I say softly, fidgeting with my fingers.

"Cause you need to eat.. Ranboo you're perfect just the way you are, you're handsome boss man.. nothing needs to be changed, please just eat something light at least" Tubbo says softly and I sigh.

"Apple slices..?" I ask, glancing away and Tubbo hums.

"Of course boss man, I'll go chop up an apple whilst you get cozy on the sofa" Tubbo says softly and I nod.

"Couch.." I mumble, nodding my head a little as a I walk over to the couch and take a seat.

Soon enough a small plastic bin is placed in my lap. I nod, taking it before putting it by my feet.

I then pull my feet up on to the couch, cozying up with a blanket and pillow as Billzo flicks through channels.

Soon enough, Tubbo brings me a plate of apple slices. I thank him softly before taking the plate and nibbling on one of the slices. 

I mostly pick at the fruit snack on the plate, only having a few small nibbles before pushing it away. I don't really wanna get sick and having no food in me is a great way to avoid that.

I continue to watch my show, focusing on that rather that the ill feeling in my belly. I cuddle up to 5up as he sits comfortably besides me, keeping me company as Tubbo finishes some stuff off.

"You sleepy Ranboo?" 5up asks softly and I hum, rubbing my knuckles gently in to my eye.

"C'mon, let's go lie down in a bed.. it'll be comfier" Tubbo says softly and I groan before pulling myself up.

I stumble behind Tubbo, holding on to his shirt so he guides me through the house. I curl up after flopping straight into bed. Tubbo gently pulls the curtains closed before turning the AC on. I yawn, snuggling in to the cushion and soon enough I fade in to the land of dreams.

A soft "sleep well" sending me off for the night.

-

Word count - 1010

Hello cubs, I hope you all enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments. Have a wonderful day or night, look after yourselves and sleep well!