★Racing - GeorgeNotFound

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - past child abuse, physical and emotional abuse, ptsd, mentioned flashbacks and panic attacks, mentioned dissociation

Channel(s) - George, Karl, Sapnap, Ludwig, Slime, Aiden and Nick (Yard podcast members)

-

George's pov

"Okay, should we do slap for a slap now?" Ludwig asks and Karl laughs, getting excited for it.

I gulp and look across to Sapnap, sharing this look that says we both know this will end badly. Sapnap witnessed first hand the panic attack I spiralled into when he hit me, physically hit me.

"Right now? Like back and forth or?" I ask hesitantly and Ludwig nods.

"I wanna be in the middle of this!" Karl exclaims, budging his way in to Ludwig's seat.

"C'mon stand up!" Ludwig exclaims, holding a serious expression.

"Are we doing just one slap each?" I ask, getting more and more nervous.

"Yes, just one slap each" Ludwig says and Slime laughs.

"He talks such big talk until it comes to the game!" He exclaims and I inhale heavily before getting up.

My heart is hammering in my chest, anxiety already coursing through my veins. The stern expression on Ludwig's face reminds me of the cold expression my father used to stare down at me with.

"George" Sapnap says, concern lacing his voice.

"It.. should be fine.." I say hesitantly, trying to force back the thoughts and image of my father being stood in front of me.

Ludwig stretches his hand out, pulling his sleeve up. He gets a sturdy stance as he prepares to slap me.

I exhale heavily, focusing on staying in the room. I know my PTSD has been pretty bad as of late, I'm not too sure why but I've been really out of it with dissociating and having flashbacks since moving in with Dream and Sap.

"Alright, you go first" I say, not being able to stop myself before the words come tumbling out.

"Fine with me!" Ludwig exclaims with a laugh.

He steps back a little, getting more space before he lines his hand up with my cheek. I flinch a little, feeling his fingers touch my skin slightly. He chuckles, winding his arm back before smirking.

He jolts it forward a few times, getting flinches from me each time as my instinct is to curl away from anything inflicting harm to me.

Then he goes for it. Pulling his hand back before swinging for my face. My shoulders crumble, the pressure built up in my chest grows as the burning in my throat caves in and a harsh sob falls from between my lips, my body trembling from the weight of my own emotions.

"M'sorry dad. I'm sorry.. I should be better sir. I know" I sob out, not daring to meet the eyes of the male that'll be towering over me.

Sapnap's pov

"-ry.. I'm so sorry. I'll do better for you" George sobs out as Ludwig steps away with wide eyes.