★All Too Much - Ranboo

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Info - this one shot includes age regression. This is a sfw coping mechanisms that people use. It's not sexual, don't leave hate or make it sexual or your comments will be deleted. This is a safe place for age regressors. Also mentions the little having an accident in their sleep from stress and being so small.

Channel(s) - Tubbo, Aimsey, Badlinu, Ranboo, small mentions of Snifferish, Billzo and Poodwattle.

-

Ranboo's pov

Shit. That was the only word that could possibly describe my mood. I woke this morning feeling like ass. Ever since I got back to the US from the UK, I haven't had the chance to regress. I've been constantly on the go.

From one thing to the next. Filming behind the scenes with MrBeast, setting up my new stream room with stuff. Then I flew out to meet up with Tubbo. We did loads of things before going to Florida to do some more, which is where I am now.

I woke, head hazy and pounding. I really can't be bothered to live today. The breakfast in front of me is now stone cold and inedible.

"You alright Ranboo?" Tubbo asks softly, walking past me with two empty dishes.

"Hmm.. yeah, fine" I say softly, pushing my plate aside.

"You didn't even touch your breakfast, you sure?" He asks and I nod tiredly, wanting nothing more than to just return to my bed.

"Yeah, just tired is all. Stayed up to stream didn't I?" I ask with a forced laugh.

"When I told you not to? Boo, do you ever listen to what I say?" Tubbo asks with a huff and I shrug.

"I promised them.. I said two days ago I'd stream, didn't get round to it. I couldn't cancel again!" I whine out and he sighs.

"Guess you'll need a mid day nap" Tubbo says and I shrug. "Anyways go shower and get dressed, we're going to the Misfits place again!" Tubbo then announces and I nod before getting up.

I go off to have a shower, swaying under the water as the steam makes me feel light headed. Once I ground myself and pull myself out of the shower, I quickly change in to a reasonable pieced together outfit.

<~>

"And Ranboo, us lot have a meeting. Why don't you take a nap and by the time you wake, we should be done!" Tubbo explains and I hum, rubbing a large fist in to my eye.

Everyone disappears off in to a conference room and I sigh, taking my phone and going over to the two bean bags pulled out. I sit down, getting cozy whilst looking for some soft music.

I'm soon out in minutes, curled up on one singular bean bag as my thumb finds its way to my mouth. My sleep is dreamless and lasts a while.

Tubbo's pov

"Well, it's great to know about the position open to us all.. we'll think about it" Freddie says softly as we begin to leave the room. I wonder if Ranboo did get to sleep in the end.

"We should find where Ranboo's gotten to" I say softly and Aimsey shrugs before pointing just past me.

"Sleeping" she says softly and I smile softly. I head over to him, planning to gently wake him before I notice something.