★Humiliating - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - second hand embarrassment

Channel(s) - Sapnap, George, Dream, Punz, Foolish

-

Sapnap's pov

"Stop shaking, idiot!" George exclaims as he watches me attempt to pull a brick from the stack.

"I can't. I really have to pee George" I say softly and he groans.

"You should have gone beforehand!" George complains and I groan, leaning against the table, making it look like I'm thinking.

"I did. Then I had two bottles of water because I was thirsty and stressed with Dream going to hospital.." I complain and George sighs.

"Umm.. ask the staff, after this" George says as he nods towards the guy in charge of watching over us.

"Standing does not help" I say softly and George sighs.

"I can't help you, just don't think about it" George says and I nod with a gulp.

<~>

"Did you ask?" George asks, leaning against me.

"Yeah, they said I can't right now cause we're mid stuff" I say softly and George hums. "Chat, I have to pee" I say with a pout and George laughs.

"This doofus drank loads of water before the event.. I told him not to" George jokes out and I whine.

"I was thirsty. Plus I have the tendency to pass out if I don't drink enough" I say softly and George groans.

"Just wasn't your brightest idea" George comments and I groan.

"I'm gonna check on Dream" I say softly as I grab my phone.

"Tell him, he smells" George says with a smirk.

"It's true chat, he's a stinky boy. Needs to shower" I say with a laugh as I shoot him a message, asking how his face is.

"Maybe a bath to ease the injuries. Only he can injure himself like that" George jokes and I hum.

Dream: all good, a little achy :)
Dream: watching your stream though, they actually not letting you go pee?

I chuckle, showing it to George.

Sapnap: yes, I asked and they literally said not whilst our team is in.
Sapnap: I'm shaking, I have to pee so bad

Dream: try asking someone else maybe..?
Dream: there's not much I can do to help, I could come down and fill in so you can pee?

Sapnap: nah, I'm gonna hold it for as long as possible. If it gets to the point, I'm just gonna be like it's either I pee here or I get to leave to go pee

Dream: lol, yeah fair

Sapnap: I'll let you rest and watch my stream..
Sapnap: I'll bring back ice chips later