★Blurred Vision - TommyInnit

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - PTSD, anxiety, panic attack, past child abuse, self harm scars

Channel(s) - Tommy, George, Sidemen

-

George's pov

"Excited?" Tommy asks as we sit in the cab, heading for Simon and KSI's flat.

"Yeah, nervous also because I have literally never met any of them.. well, other than KSI and Vik" I say softly and he nods slowly.

"Understandable, stay with me and you'll be fine" Tommy says as the cab slows to a stop outside a large apartment building.

We go in, heading up to the flat. We knock, Vik letting us in and I nervously greet everyone. I get hand shakes and all that sort, quite overwhelming though.

"So yeah, this is the ultimate Gogy. Big man Gogs. Gotta wait for him to come out of his shell and then you'll probably regret meeting him" Tommy says with a playful giggle and I scoff.

"How rude of you, I might just not let you crash at mine tonight" I mumble softly and he whines.

"You can't do that, make a poor teen homeless in a time of need" Tommy whines out and I smirk.

"Try me.. I'm sure dadza will come get you" I say with a smirk and Tommy pouts.

"My parents already kicked me out dude, can't have two in one day. That's a new record!" Tommy complains and my eyes widen.

"Wait shit, they actually kicked you out.. I thought you were joking!" I exclaim softly and he shrugs.

"Ey, it only the second time this week.. normally we're at eight by now" Tommy says, trying to lighten the mood with a joke and I groan, lightly head butting his chest.

"You can stay with me.. for as long as you need to. Just so I know you're safe and not dead on the streets" I say softly and he nods.

"You worry too much Gogs" Tommy says and I notice how everyone has gone back to loudly talking.

"So, burger shop or pizza hut for dinner?" I ask softly, ruffling Tommy's hair to cheer him up and take his mind off things.

"That's a hard decision" Tommy says, rubbing his chin whilst he considers the two options.

We continue to talk, joining in with a few others until we get cameras sorted. That's when me and Tommy step aside to talk tactics whilst I fidget with the camera.

I glance around, wondering when we're going to start. Soon enough, I notice the camera filming for side+ pan to Randolph.

I turn to back to Tommy as he blabbers happily and bounces on the tips of his feet. I smile happily, nodding along with his ideas.

"Everybody shut up!" Randolph suddenly shouts and the entire room falls silent, camera panning around to everyone.

My eyes fall on to Tommy. His hands trembling as he plays with his shirt. Small, uneven and wheezy breaths escaping quietly as his eyes stay fixed on the ground.

"Oh Tommy.." I say softly, quickly putting my hands over his ears just like I've seen Wilbur, Phil and Tubbo do to help him calm down. "You're okay, just tug my hoodie if you can hear me?" I ask softly before feeling a small tug. "And again if you want me to stop touching you?" I ask softly but a tug doesn't come and I nod.