★Engine And Snores - Tommyinnit

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Channel(s) - Tommyinnit, JackManifoldTV, Smajor

-

Scott's pov

"Alright, I'll come get you" I say softly, grabbing my keys as I talk to Jack.

"You don't need to, we don't mind waiting on the next train" Jack exclaims and I sigh softly.

"It's literally nothing, you two can come crash at our new place. You still haven't moved in but I've got rooms set up already" I say softly, grabbing my coat so I don't get cold.

"Alright.. fine, sorry for calling so late.. I didn't wanna bother my parents and all and you're a good friend to me" Jack says softly and I smile.

"You're a good friend to me too Jack, I'll bring blankets to warm you two up in the car" I say softly, rushing back off to grab two fluff blankets for the car.

I continue to talk to Jack as I do the thirty minute drive to the train station they're at. They were supposed to be going back up to Nottingham but missed their train. It's late and cold so I'm just letting them crash for the night.

I mean, I'm still waiting on Jack to be fully packed and ready to move in. He said last month that it would be the end of that month but here we are fifteen days on and there's still no signs of him moving in.

Soon I pull up outside of the station and inform Jack where exactly I've parked. He hangs up and comes out like two minutes later. Tommy slowly trails behind, the small teen trembling from the cold and head drooped down, watching his feet as he walks.

"C'mon, I've got blankets and the heaters on!" I exclaim, opening the window a bit to get their attention as Jack looks around.

The two climb in to the car, Tommy getting in the back and Jack in the passenger side. Tommy instantly buckles up and cuddles in to a blanket.

"Good day?" I ask softly as the two settle in to the car and I begin to head home.

"Reasonably, we did lots of filming" Jack says softly and Tommy hums.

"Do you mind if I sleep.. I'm shattered" Tommy mumbles softly and I shrug.

"Go ahead, I'll play softer music" I say softly before changing the playlist currently playing in the car.

"Thanks.. 'preciate it.." Tommy mumbles softly, snuggling up against the cold window with the blanket.

I look over to Jack, watching him drop off as I drive. The engine really does put you to sleep. It's a calming thing, that's why sleeping on road trips is so easy.

I drive, listening to Tommy's soft snores and Jack's occasional muttering in his sleep. It's peaceful but I know I'll have to wake the two when we arrive back at the house.

When I pull in to the drive, I turn the engine off only to be met with soft breaths filling the air as the only noise. I bite my lip, deciding how to wake the two.

"Jack.. we're back now" I say softly, gently shaking him awake. He groans, stretching out and slamming his head straight in to the window. He groans in pain before laughing to himself.