★I'm Not Mad - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Info - contains age regression. This is a sfw coping mechanism.

Channel(s) - Quackity, Karl, Sapnap, Foolish, Punz, Nolan, Dream

-

Sapnap's pov

"You just go too far with everything Sapnap!" Quackity exclaims, seated on the floor as he tugs his hat back on after I accidently knocked it off.

I didn't meant to knock it off. I guess I do always take things too far. Considering that's what George told me when I accidently tripped down his stairs and spilt milkshake all in to the carpet.

"Sorry.." I mumble softly, hands fidgeting with my jacket and Quackity sighs before getting back in to the stream flow.

I shuffle further towards the opposite corner to Quackity, not wanting to cause any further accidents. I know I get silly and go too far, I've been told so many times before. I should know better by now.

I rub my sweaty hands off in my jeans, trying to calm my racing thoughts but I'm so scared that Quackity is actually mad at me. He's probably just pretending it's fine to shout at me off stream.

Oh god.

I don't think I can handle being shouted at with how fuzzy my head's been the past three days. Just the consistent tug at my brain to regress, the urger that won't leave. Day and night, my brain just begging to go small.

"C'mon Sap, get in the chair so we can make you laugh" Karl says and I nod slowly before getting up. Just power through and be prepared for the aftermath.

<~>

"The video is going live now chat, check out the merch! Bye guys, enjoy the video!" Quackity exclaims and anxiety just floods my body along with a sudden drop in age.

Not good.

Quackity's probably so mad that I ruined his stream. What if he does shout at me and I start crying in front of everyone.

The stream ends and everyone moves around, beginning to tidy up and grab towels to dry spilt water. I anxiously grip at my shirt as I feel tears from fear well up in my eyes.

I whimper softly and before I know it, I'm hiding under the desk with my knees pulled to my chest. I rock slowly, trying to keep myself from hyperventilating as small sobs escape into my knees.

Why'd I have to mess up so bad. I ruined his stream. He's going to hate me, he'll never want to be my friend.

"Sap, where'd you go?" Karl calls out, looking around the office and heading towards the door.

"Do you know where he's at?" Punz asks and Foolish groans.

"No, we don't have time for his childish shit. I just want to go to dinner, I'm so fucking hungry" Foolish complains as he walks around the room, grabbing things.

I stick my thumb into my mouth, trying to muffle the cries. Now I'm just upsetting everyone. I just want to be back home with Dream and talking with Gogy on face time.