★Safe With You - Karlnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - anxiety, panic attack

Channel(s) - Sapnap, Karl, Tubbo, Ranboo, Aimsey, Badlinu (mentions other streamers)

-

Sapnap's pov

"Oh.. umm.. hi?" A confused but soft voice says from behind me and I turn, looking over my shoulder and being greeted by knees from my hunched over spot on the floor.

Pokémon cards fall from my hands as I slowly glance up at the figure, eyes falling on an oh so familiar streamer.

"Oh.. hi Ranboo" I say softly and he nods with a smile.

"Hi.. umm.. when did you get here?" He asks softly and I shrug.

"This morning with Karl, he and Tubbo had to do something so they gave me Pokémon cards to keep me entertained" I say softly, voice barely just above a whisper as anxiety flutters in my chest.

"Karl's here too?" He asks and I nod. "God I wish people would tell me things.. you have fun with that" Ranboo mumbles out before nodding and stepping past me.

He walks off somewhere and I exhale heavily. My heart feels like it's going to burst out of my throat. My words felt heavy coming out. My hands shake as I reach for the next pack of Pokémon cards.

I've gone through like four boxes in like two and a bit hours since Karl left to go film. I hope he's back soon, I really need him to run his fingers through my hair right now. I need that comfort. That safety.

"Tubbo's not here then.. just me and you?" Ranboo asks softly as he comes back from looking around the place.

"Aimsey was here but I think they went to go meet with Sniff, Poodwattle and Billzo for lunch. Tubbo is filming with Karl somewhere, they should be back soon" I say softly, going in to a little nervous rant.

"Alright, you want anything to like eat or drink?" He then asks and I shrug.

"I'm alright.. um, thanks though" I say softly and Ranboo nods before he disappears once more, returning a short few minutes later.

"Here.. you seem really anxious and I don't want to have to sit and calm you down after a panic attack.. this is BunBun, he helps me calm down when I'm feeling all panicky" Ranboo says softly, kneeling by my side and showing me this well kept, fluffy furred bunny stuffy.

"A.. comfort object? I-.. I never thought of that" I say softly and Ranboo nods.

"Nor did I, Tubbo brought him for me when I had just gotten to the UK" Ranboo explains and I nod, gently playing with the ears of the rabbit.

I sit in silence, listening to Ranboo talk a little about Tubbo, the bear and his trip to the UK. Soon enough, the door opens and Karl calls for me.

"Karl!" I exclaim happily, hesitating before I get up. "Thanks Ranboo" I say softly before going off to meet Karl at the door.

Ranboo follows slowly behind with a soft laugh, coming to say hi to the two who've just arrived home.

"You alright?" Karl asks me and I nod.

"Yeah, I got some really cool Pokémon!" I exclaim happily, bouncing on my toes as I talk.