★Slow Down - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - binge eating and purging afterwards, emetophobia

Channel(s) - Dream, Sapnap, Karl, Punz

-

Sapnap's pov

"Thanks ma, for the food.. I appreciate it" I say softly as Dream's mum finishes cooking the last food item needed for my video.

"Mmm, this all looks so good.. mum you're the best" Dream says softly, smiling warmly at his mum as the smell of freshly cooked meat lures him out from his room.

"I'll set up the camera and mic then" Punz says softly, ruffling my hair before going off to find the equipment layed out over the couches.

"What's this for Sap?" Dream asks, looking over the arrange of aluminium foil wrapped plates.

"My next YouTube video.. trying Minecraft foods irl" I say with a soft laugh, stomach growling softly as the smell of fresh steak and chicken combine in the kitchen and flood the house.

"Ouhh.. I'll have to try some once you've finished recording" Dream says softly as his mum packs her stuff up, getting herself ready to leave.

"I best be off now.. let me know how the food is" his mum says softly and I nod.

"Bye ma" I say softly before Dream sees his mother out.

I check on Punz, making sure everything's set up before I begin to unwrap the first few foods. I eat more than I need to through out the video, making attempts to eat most of the cooked options.

By the end I'm bloated full of Dream's mum's wonderful cooking. Dream comes in and tries a few bits as Punz points to the things he liked most so Dream can pick at it.

I sit, cake still in front of me. The camera now off as Punz tries a few other bits where he didn't eat on camera. I grab myself another handful of the cake, my stomach beyond the point of feeling full but I still stuff it in nonetheless.

"I think you've eaten enough mate, save the cake for later" Punz says softly, finishing off a third cup of beetroot stew.

"Sap.." Dream says softly as I pick at the cake, grabbing the next handful to go in my mouth.

I whine behind a mouthful of fondant and moist sponge cake. Handful after handful, mouthfuls after mouthful, past the point of feeling sick and full. Until it's gone. The plate empty, left with only a few crumbs to show there was anything on there beforehand.

My belly growls aggressively, practically shouting at me for stuffing myself silly. Forcing food down even when I didn't need it. I pull myself up, added effort needing to go in to it as added weight went straight on from the entire cake sitting sickly in my stomach.

I gag, holding my hand in front of my mouth as I stumble my way towards the bathroom. It's not even a minute before I'm in front of the toilet, fingers down my throat to speed up the whole vomiting process.

Stomach acid burns my throat as it all comes straight back up from filling my stomach to the brim. To the point of feeling like I could pop. The sight or sounds from inside the bathroom were far from pretty. Dream comes in with a bottle of water as I finish throwing up.