★I'll Help Firefly - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Cw - panic attack, minor self harm mentioned

Info - this one shot does contain age regression. This is a coping mechanism that is completely sfw. Nothing is sexual, please don't try to make it that way.

Channel(s) - Dream, Sapnap, George, Punz

-

Sapnap's pov

"Alright chat, bye! Bye bye! Have a good evening, bye!" I exclaim happily before ending my stream.

I lean back with a heavy sigh. Why is mcc always so stressful. I'm surprised I managed to stay big the entire time. I regressed in the last game last time and that made it even worse.

It was even harder considering I had such great teammates. Ranboo and I have even spoken whilst I was regressed.

I flick to Twitter to reply to some tweets and end up checking the trending page after seeing my name. I instantly regret it after seeing the amount of backlash towards something I said.

I read through tweets, getting and understanding for what I said which was wrong and why before exhaling shakily and moving to make an apology tweet. I really fluffed up.

Fluffed?

Sugar!

Damnit.

I'm slipping.

Shit.

When did my eyes get so blurry?

Oh.. right. I'm crying.

My age drops fast and hard as I fall deep in to my head space with harsh sobs. I struggle to catch my breath between sobs, my chest tight and burning from the lack of air.

"Hey firefly, how did it go?" Dada asks as he comes in to the room. "Sweetheart, hey. Dada's here. Can you try to calm down with me?" Dream asks, rushing to kneel in front of me.

"Ne-eed ne-.. nee.. need to 'powogise!" I sob out, choking up on my words as I reach for my pc.

"Not right now sweetheart. Let's calm down and then I'll help you with what you need" Dream says softly as he gently rubs my back. "Can you copy dada's breathing, just follow me okay. In.. and out.." Dream explains slowly.

I copy, shakily inhaling and exhaling as Dream gently rubs my chest that aches so bad.

<~>

"I'm so proud of you baby. You did the right thing doing that apology. I'm sure they'll appreciate it, you knew even small that you needed to do the right thing, dada's proud" Dream says softly as he carries me down stairs to go get juice.

He helped me calm down and write out the tweets I needed to before helping me change into a charmander onesie.

"Mmm" I hum, nuzzling in to his shoulder as I suckle softly on a pacifier to calm my overwhelming sense of anxiety.

I feel too small to be this on edge. It's the worst.

"Apple juice, right kiddo?" Dream asks softly and I nod slowly. "Okay, I'm gonna put it in your Evie cup" Dream says and I hum softly.