★Bad Food - Tubbo + Ranboo

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Cw - emetophobia, diarrhea

Channel(s) - Tubbo, Tommy, Ranboo, Wisp, Joey Graceffa

-

Ranboo's pov

I sigh softly, watching Tubbo shuffle I'm his chair as he tries to concentrate on his game.

I'm feeling quite tired and my stomach is unsettle from all the travelling I did today. I'm thinking my stomach is unsettled from the mixture of having a load of new foods and different water in me along with all the travelling.

"Boss man play for me real quick!" Tubbo exclaims as he gets up, face scrunched up in to an expression of discomfort.

"Sure, you alright?" I ask, worry lacing my tone.

"Emergency bathroom trip!" He exclaims before rushing out. I hear the bathroom door slam before I fall into uncomfortable silence.

"He alright boob boy?" Tommy asks and I shrug.

"Honestly I don't know" I say softly and Tommy hums.

Lets just say the noises that came flowing out from the bathroom were far from pretty. They sounded painful and disgusting. Tubbo comes back, nearly twenty minutes later, with a slight limp.

"You alright?" I ask softly, mostly to distract myself from the swirling pit of doom which is my stomach as it cramps up and flips around.

"Yeah.. just about" Tubbo says softly, hand gently massaging into his stomach.

He takes back over but he isn't even there, playing for five minutes before he's gone back to the bathroom again.

"I don't think his stomach's too good tonight" I say softly, taking over as my stomach gurgles.

He's got the worst shits in there and I feel on the brink of throwing up because the nausea is horrible.

"Mine either.. not gonna lie, I think we had dodgy dinner" I say softly and Tommy hums.

"I can ask Scott for a break to see if you two are alright or get a replacement" he says softly and I hum.

"I'm fine for now, I can hold down the fort for the rest if needed" I say softly, ignoring my nausea as Tubbo groans from the bathroom.

I play through one mini game for Tubbo, reaching for the bin between the two desks in the room.

"Ughh.. this is a shit show.." I complain, reaching up to unplug Tubbo's face cam incase I need to remove my mask to puke. "Tubbo! You good" I call to him, getting a pained groan in response.

I try to play, ignoring my discomfort and unsettled stomach.

"I'm gonna mute up cause I might throw up.. don't wanna trigger anyone with phobias or anything" I say softly, quickly muting the mic since neither Tubbo or Tommy are actually streaming this.

I gag, bringing up the entirety of the fish and chips I ate earlier. Tubbo come out of the bathroom, bringing his bottle of water along with him as I puke. It's not pretty. I'm lent to the left, hunched over a small plastic bin as I gag and heave up my dinner.

"Shit.. we both sick huh?" Tubbo asks with a dry laugh and I now with a gulp.

"I-I.. think you're gonna have to quit MCC.. neither of us can play" I say softly, putting the bin back down on to the floor.