★Thoughts And Feelings PT 2 - Quackity

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Info - panic disorder, panic attacks, forced vomitting, emetophobia

Channel(s) - Dream, George, Sapnap, Karl, Quackity

Qdnf

-

Quackity's pov

I groan, waking slowly as an ache spreads through my entire body when I attempt to move. A burning erupts in my chest and throat, a dry cough following as I attempt to sit. Memories from last night come flooding back, causing me to collapse back in to the covers and soft cushion of the bed.

My stomach churns, throat burning and I quickly pull myself up. A dry heave follows the quick movement. The sickness swirls in my stomach and I groan, reaching for the bin in the room. I stick my fingers down my throat, needing to satisfy the urge to puke.

Puke comes spilling out in cup fulls, last night's dinner prominent in the mush of stomach acid and churned, semi digested food. I finish throwing up, spitting and needing water to clean my mouth.

I grab the bin, taking it with me as I stumble through the heat and make my way to the kitchen. Dream and George turn their heads as I enter in a dazed and dehydrated state.

"Quackity, oh my god, are you alright?" Dream asks softly and I hum.

"M'fine.. just need water" I say softly before grabbing a chilled water bottle from the fridge. I sip it, cleaning my mouth out and spitting in to the bin before taking a few soothing gulps from the bottle.

"Did you throw up?" Dream asks, reaching for the bin.

"Yeah, I'm fine.. got up too fast, sent myself in to spells of dizziness and then threw up from it" I explain softly, letting him take the bin from me to clean up.

"I see.. you feeling okay enough to get breakfast?" George asks softly and I nod with a shrug.

"Yeah like I said, I'm fine" I say softly and he nods slowly.

"Omelettes then?" Dream offers as he comes back from emptying the bin out.

"Sounds good" I say softly and he nods

We begin to sort out breakfast, mainly me just watching George and Dream dance around eachother with flirty remarks. I sit on a chair, tucked in to the island counter as the two flirt.

George teases Dream by holding the last egg away so he can't reach it, forcing Dream to get in closer. They soon begin to make out as George sets the egg down and moves to wrap his hands around Dream's neck.

"Alright, just pretend I'm not here" I say with a scoff. The two pull apart, turning to look at me.

"I mean.. if that's what you want?" George says with a giggle before moving to kiss down Dream's neck and I gulp, looking away.

Guilt and shame fills my stomach as a reaction spikes in my crotch. I gulp, slowly getting up and pulling my hoodie down with me. I really don't want them to see the forming tent in my night shorts.

"Not hungry anymore Q?" Dream asks and I look over my shoulder.

"Going to use the bathroom whilst I wait!" I exclaim before walking to a bathroom.

I lock the door, sitting down on the cold toilet seat. I pull my sweats and boxers down to my mid thigh, slowly rubbing my finger tips over my aching cock. I don't know how I got fully hard from watching the two make out.