★After The After Party - TommyInnit

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - teasing taken too far, minor panic attack, self hate, self depreciating and depressing thoughts, getting injured, mentioned blood and a little gore

Channel(s) - Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Badlinu, Billzo (I will remove if he wants it taken down, if he ever reads it but he's a minor character in it so hopefully he won't have to ever find this)

-

Tommy's pov

"Tommy.. c'mon.. you've gotta share" Tubbo mumbles out, leaning over the side of the loft space. He's already half asleep and stuff.

"No fair.. this has always been my spot" I whine out and Tubbo groans.

"Just share.. it's one night Tommy, it's yours for the rest of time" Tubbo mumbles out and I sigh.

"Fine.. I'll go get more pillows and stuff then" I mumble before getting up. I go off to get some more pillows and blankets for everyone before going back to the sofa area. "Here, I'm good with one so you guys can share the others" I say softly and the other two I have to share my space with instantly grab for pillows.

I groan, looking around for my duvet but it's gone from my corner of the sofa. I was ready to just give up and have the floor before this.

"Where's my duvet" I ask with a tired sigh. I'm too drained and irritable for this.

"We put it outside" Bill says with a mischievous smirk and I groan, grabbing my phone before making my way out the door to look around in the dark for my white quilt.

I shut the door behind me to keep the heat in the house, turning my flashlight on as I begin to look around. A shiver spirals down my spine as the autumn wind nips around me. My ears being chilled almost instantly. It's fricken too cold to be in just t-shirt and boxers. I must look so fucking weird too.

I sigh, going back to the door as I get fed up. I pull on the handle, wanting to get in and warm up but the door doesn't open. I sigh, resting my head against the door in my state of exhaustion. I knock a few times, hearing the echoes of laughter from inside before I walk away.

I walk over to the swing, sitting down and letting the autumn nights air freeze me to the bone. I shiver, teether beginning to chatter against the two sets as I wrap my arms around myself. My phone's literally on five percent. It's dying so quickly. I yawn, turning the flashlight off.

They locked you out cause you're so annoying.

It's not that hard to share Tommy.

They wouldn't have locked you out if you weren't such a burden to them.

Nobody in there needs you. You're only here for stream reasons. Because they pity you!

I sniffle, feeling warm tears drip off my cheeks. It's so cold, I'm so tired and I'm having such a bad mental health day. Something triggered it mid stream and I had such a bad panic attack on call with Wilbur in this very garden.

I sniffle, fiddling with my shirt as I shiver more. The wind picks up, leaves falling from the tree that the swing is hung from. The gusts of wind not letting up as little drops of rain begin to fall, dampening my clothing and hair. I sniffle, wiping my nose on the bottom of my shirt before looking to my phone again. One percent.