★Mr Jacobs - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - self depreciation, anxiety

Channel(s) - Karl, Sapnap, George

I'm calling Karl's dad Marcus and his mum Caroline.

-

Sapnap's pov

My knee bounces non stop from the moment Karl informs us his parents are due to be on the podcast and will be arriving shortly.

It'll be my first time officially meeting his parents. Now I even have the title of boyfriend so it holds even more over me. What if they don't think I'm right for their son?

"Chill Sap, they'll love you. I'm sure of it. I've told them all good things, I promise" Karl says as he holds my hand. We've taken a break from recording. George needed a piss and both Karl and I were thirsty so we sent someone to go buy drinks.

"But.. what if, they're not gonna straight up tell you not to date me!" I exclaim, knee still bouncing as I pick at the skin around my nails.

"They would. Sap if they didn't like all the things I've said about you, they would have told me to break up with you and wouldn't have agreed to meet you! They like you, I promise!" Karl exclaims, moving to caress my face.

"I love you.. I just really wanna make a good impression" I say softly and Karl smiles.

"I love you too, I know you will" Karl says as the drinks arrive and George is quick to put his phone down and head to steal one of the smoothies for himself.

"Thanks man" I say to the guy who brought us the smoothies.

"My parents will be here in forty minutes, let's get back to filming in five" Karl says with a smile as he takes his smoothing and then sits back down.

We sit around for five minutes, chilling before getting back to recording. The whole time we film, I fidget with my shoes and the couch.

<~>

"Dad! You're here!" Karl exclaims as he rushes over to hug him. "Where's mom?" He asks and Karl's dad laughs with a smile.

"She's parking kiddo, she'll be up soon" he says before Karl leads him on camera. Mr Jacobs greets George first and then me.

"Hi Mr Jacobs" I say softly, moving to sit up and shake his hand. Karl's dad just laughs and pulls me in for a hug.

"It's Marcus to you" mr Jacobs says and I hum with a smile.

"Well then, it's a pleasure to meet you Marcus" I say softly and he nods, sitting beside me.

"I've been debriefed beforehand, not to mention the whole.. dating.. so we'll get to that after filming" Marcus says and I hum, feeling my heart rate pick up.

"Yeah, yeah the fans don't know so" I say softly and Karl nods.

"We can discuss it after, with mom" Karl says as he hugs me tight before moving to sit right next to George behind the desk.

Over the duration of the podcast, I fidget uncontrollably. I do everything I can physically think of to calm my anxiety and try not to overthink how horribly wrong this could go. Karl occasionally smiles at me as I discuss sports with his dad.