★First Time Meeting - Ranboo

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - second hand embarrassment (no sexual intent)

Channel(s) - Tubbo, Ranboo, Tommy, Badlinu, Aimsey, Billzo

-

Ranboo's pov

"Ranboo hurry up! We're supposed to be at the train station by now!" Tubbo shouts through the house as I reach the bathroom door.

"I need to pee!" I shout back and he groans.

"You can pee at the train station!" He exclaims with a groan and I whine before heading towards the door.

I sigh, sliding in to the back seat of Mrs Tubbo's car. I put my belt on, looking up at Tubbo who is in the front seat with a smirk.

"About time man" Tubbo says with a sigh and I gulp, holding myself in the back seat.

I always wait until I'm bursting to go and now I have to go to the train station. I might bursts if I don't get to pee soon!

"You alright Ranboo?" His mum asks and I nod.

"I have to pee, Tubbo wouldn't let me says I have to wait till the train station cause he likes to rush me.. it's fine" I say softly and she nods.

"Hopefully they'll be little traffic, shouldn't be too long. Just don't pee on my seats" she says, trying to lighten the mood and I laugh softly.

"I won't" I say and she nods.

<>

"They're out of order.." I say with a sigh, sitting down besides Tubbo on a bench as we wait on Aimsey and Billzo to arrive.

"Sucks, can you wait.. they shouldn't be long" Tubbo asks and I nod with a grunt.

"Yeah but I have to hold myself like a child" I say, scrunching up my noise in embarrassment.

I fidget restlessly, foot wiggling as I have one leg crossed over the other to help hold my bladder. I huff, bladder burning as it's being pushed to breaking point.

"Tubbo!" Aimsey exclaims as she comes over, girlfriend trailing behind her. He instantly stands, greeting her

They hug and I greet her, still sitting because if I stand there's going to be a disaster whilst still having to wait on Billzo.

"He good, I know you're tall but I won't be intimidated" Aimsey says with a soft giggle.

"Nah, he has to pee bad and the toilets are out of order" Tubbo says and I hum.

"That explains a lot.. how long till Billzo gets here?" She asks and Tubbo shrugs.

"His trains delayed.. won't be here for thirty more minutes" Tubbo says before glancing over to me. "I'm not sure he'll hold up the full thirty though" he mumbles and i groan.

"I hate you.. if you had not rushed me I wouldn't be in this situation" I mumble out, rubbing my thighs together and I try to ignore the pain in my abdomen from having such a full bladder.

<>

"Shit.. no.. stop..!" I exclaim, suddenly bursting out with a curse as Billzo prods at my sides in the back seat of Tubbo's mum's car. "Sorry Mrs Tubbo, I don't usually swear" I say softly and she nods, looking in her mirror.

"If you have to let go then you can go.. my car needs cleaning anyways" she says with a heartwarming smile.

"Mmnmm.. I refuse to wet myself like a child.." I say, shaking my head as I hold myself tighter

"Honestly, you impress me Ranboo. The amount of times I've had to let you in whilst I shower, I'm surprised you lasted this long" Tubbo says and I scoff.

"Just be quiet.. I'm mad at you.. and there's too much going on.. I will just freak out and shout.." I say, focusing on breathing slowly.

My foot taps as I watch the roads, reading each sign to figure out how close we are to come. When we do arrive, I head straight for the privacy of the bathroom.

Billzo beats me to it and I groan, leaning against the wall outside the door. I undo the button on my jeans to take some pressure off my abdomen. The sudden relief comes with the sudden flood of urine and I gasp, wedging my hand between my thighs but the puddle under my feet is sizeable and my jeans are soaked already.

"Shit.. Billzo hurry up!" I whine out, rubbing my thighs together in desperation.

The last little control slips slowly, small spurts escaping between clenched muscles. My hands are soaked by now.

"Fuck.." I whisper, just letting go to the rest of it right as I hear the toilet flush and the tap turn on.

"You goo-.." Tubbo starts as he comes in to the kitchen. "Awe boss man.." he says softly and I groan.

"This is disgusting.." I say with a shiver.

"I'll go get you some clean clothes and a towel. You can take a shower" Tubbo says and I nod as the door unlocks.

Billzo comes out, sympathy written across his face as he sees my accident.

"I'm sorry.." he says softly and I nod.

"It's.. fine.. actually not my first one here.. Tubbo's just gonna get me clothes so I can shower" I say softly and he nods.

"I'm still really sorry" he says and I nod with a shrug.

Soon enough Tubbo comes back with clothes and all.

<>

"You alright..?" Tubbo asks softly, running fingers through my hair as I rest my head on his thigh.

"Mmhmm.. just tired.. drowsy" I mumble out, just staring up at the ceiling as I think. "Embarrassed too.. didn't think I'd wet myself when meeting this lot for the first time" I say softly and he hums.

"It's my bad man.. I shouldn't have rushed out knowing your bathroom habits" Tubbo says softly and I shake my head.

"I should have better control" I say softly and he sighs softly.

"It's not your fault.. just take a nap" he says softly I hum, looking up at him for a second before letting my eyes slip shut. With in seconds I'm asleep, whisked away in to the gentle lands of dreams.

-

Word count - 1033

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments!