★Food Poisoning - Karl

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - Emetophobia

Channel(s) - Karl, Sapnap, Foolish, George, Tubbo, Hannah, Sylvee, Austin

-

Sapnap's pov

"Karl, you ready to leave?" I call, knocking on the bathroom door as I walk past to check myself out in the mirror.

The bathroom door clicks open and Karl clears his throat, leaning on the door frame. His cheeks are flushed and there's sweat rubbing down the sides of his face.

"Oh god, you don't look so good. Is it food poisoning?" I ask in a worried tone and Karl hums.

"Yeah.. I mean I haven't been sick in.. seventeen hours but I really don't feel good. I'm all hot and cold, clammy and gross, the room is spinning a little and I'm super nauseous" Karl says with a huff as I grab a wash cloth and begin to gently wipe his skin.

"We can always skip, I can message QTCinderella and tell her you're not well so you can't make it" I say softly and Karl shakes his head.

"Let's go, I can handle it. I wanna hang out and meet people. I can just dash to the bathrooms if I feel too bad" Karl says with a deep sigh.

"Okay, let me grab a trash bag for the car ride over. I don't think an Uber would appreciate you redecorating the inside of their cab" I say softly and Karl hums.

"Fine, let's go meet George before he throws a bitch fit" Karl says with a huff. I grab my wallet, cap and a trash bag before leaving the hotel room with Karl.

We meet George down in the lobby, he shoots a questioning look towards the plastic bag in my hand.

"Karl's got food poisoning and insists on us still going" I say softly, holding Karl's hand in mine.

"Alright, well the Uber will be here in five.. wanna quickly take pictures for Instagram or something?" George suggests and I hum.

We take a few pictures before getting in the Uber and heading to the venue for the streamer awards.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" I ask softly as we arrive at the venue

"Mhm, just need a distraction is all" Karl says as he reaches his hand out for mine.

"Just let me know.. we can go to the bathroom together and I'll rub your back" I say softly and Karl nods.

"Let's just start with the open bar and go from there. If I'm gonna be sick, might as well get drunk" Karl says with a shrug and I sigh, shaking my head.

"C'mon, let's have a good time whilst you still can" I say softly and Karl cheers, dragging me to the bar to get the drinks started.

<~>

"You doing okay?" I ask softly, watching Karl grow more restless between playing with the food given to us and stirring his straw around in his drink.

"M'not sure.." Karl says softly and I hum.

"Well Foolish just said something about going to the bathroom, you wanna go get some air and see if that helps?" I ask softly and Karl nods. "Okay, let's go" I say softly and Karl pulls himself up.