★Gumdrops - Karl

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Info - this one shot does contain age regression. This is a sfw coping mechanism.

Channel(s) - Karl, Jimmy, Chandler, Chris, Nolan, other mentioned people

-

Karl's pov

"Karl, Nancy dropped your outfit off in the back with your name on. Change and meet us back here in ten minutes" Jimmy calls as I walk in a little late for today's recording.

"Alright, be right there!" I exclaim before walking off and letting them return to their recording.

I find a pair of dungarees, purple in colour and a short sleeved t-shirt. They're folded on a desk with my name on top written neatly on a sticky note by Nancy.

I take it and locate my way towards the changing rooms with my bag. I didn't get time to change out of my pull up from the night since I was regressed. I also didn't repack my bag before rushing out to my car this morning.

So I don't have any underwear, only a back up pull up. It's not healthy to stay in a wet pull up so I'll have to change into the dry one before disposing of it and going out to record.

I quickly change and throw the dirty pull up out in the trash before dumping my bag and heading off to get a microphone on and on to the set.

<~>

I stand, glued to my spot as I stare wide eyed at none other than the Gordon Ramsay. I love Gordon. Oh to see Foolish's face right now when he doesn't get to be stood before the Gordon Ramsay.

"Karl.."

"Karl!" Nolan exclaims, grabbing my shoulders.

"Huh?" I question, turning to look at him.

"You were staring!" Nolan exclaims with a light laugh.

"I.. it's the Gordon Ramsay!" I exclaim happily, hearing a soft chuckle from Gordon.

"Big fan?" He asks softly and I nod with a tight jaw, not wanting to embarrass myself.

"You must excuse Karl, he's.. very easily excited" Jimmy says softly and I hum, fighting the urge to flap my hands or bang the palms of my hands together.

"Happy?" Chandler asks, gently ruffling my hair.

"Very.. can't wait to tell Foosh!" I exclaim, bouncing on the toes of my feet.

"Yeah? Bet he'll be well jealous, he was supposed to join you for this recording too right?" Chandler asks and I nod.

"His loss!" I exclaim with a small grin.

"Karl, you tell us if you're regressing okay? You seem to be heading there rather quickly today" Jimmy says softly and I hum.

"I was young last night. Not fully out of it still" I say and Chris hums.

"Alright, just vocalise everything today" Chris says before heading to lead the contestants off.

<~>