★It's Alright, It's Okay - Tubbo

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - emetophobia

Channel(s) - Ranboo, Tubbo, Sykkuno, Jacksepticeye, Valkyrae

-

Ranboo's pov

"Alright.. alright.. I've got this.. this is good" I mutter to myself as I play tricky towers with the group I was originally gonna play Mario party with.

"Are you just saying that or are you actually getting the hang of this?" Jack asks me and I laugh.

"Tactically lying to myself!" I exclaim, making everyone laugh which throws them off a bit.

The laughter soon calms and we go back to semi competitive talking as we also encourage eachother and talk about our disastrous tower building skills.

I watch as Sykkuno's tower goes tumbling down and instantly there different 9/11 jokes pop in to my head. I bite my tongue, not wanting to make any inappropriate jokes like that. 9/11 was a serious terrorist attack and it would just be rude to make jokes.

Anyways, for that game Sykkuno still beat Rae and came third, Jack first, me second and Rae last. We quickly move in to the next round of it. The game goes, playing different little mini games until there's one winner. The fiest person to fill their row of stars is the winner.

I groan, hating the wind on this map as it blows my unstable tower down once more.

"This tower is just a unstable as my life right now!" I exclaim, trying to build it up more so it's got the stability it lacks.

Laughter echoes through my call and I laugh softly to myself. We continue, making jokes at our own misfortune and suffering.

I sit back, laughing as I reach for my phone before feeling this mass of human plant himself on my lap.

"Tubbo, why aren't you in bed?" I ask softly, being surprised he made it so far.

"Threw up.." he mumbles out, leaning more against me.

"In bed?" I ask softly and he shakes his head before whining at what was most definitely a wave of vertigo hitting him.

Two things Tubbo suffers with badly when he gets ill are migraines and vertigo.

"N'the bin.." he slurs and I hum.

"Well we should get you back to bed.. do you need anything first?" I ask softly and he hums.

"Gotta pee bad.. can't make it on my own, too dizzy" Tubbo mumbles out.

"Alright, I help you there and wait outside until you tell me you're done okay?" I suggest and he hums once more, not daring to move his head. "Guys, keep playing I'll be right back. Just gotta help Tubbo real quick" I say softly before taking my headphones off.

I slowly hoist Tubbo up, carrying him to the bathroom. There's not much I can do to help his dizzy spells other than help him move around when he needs something. The less head movement, the less dizzy spells he should experience.

I push the door to, waiting for Tubbo to tell me once he's done but leaving it slightly open so if Tubbo falls I'm quick to help. When he's done, I take him back to bed. I lay him down, gently brushing fingers over his burning forehead.