★Comfort From Afar - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - emetophobia

Channel(s) - Sapnap, Karl, Dream, George

-

Sapnap's pov

I yawn, eyes burning as I stare tiredly up at the ceiling. My body continues to tremble even with the heat causing sweat to pour from different parts of my body. I know I should really listen to my doctor when they say no dairy but it's ice cream.

Who can resist ice cream! Especially from Dairy Queen, it's so good there. I mean, I didn't need two eat two and have all those monsters but c'mon.. it's finally cheat days from my diet as I'm away from Dream.

Yes I love doing the diet with him. It makes me feel healthier, more active and energetic every day. Even if I didn't sleep too well. Just chug a protein shake, go for a run and take a nice cold shower.

I still really love junk food though. That's the best part about working with Jimmy. Free junk food at your service. I really didn't have to get that full English breakfast on the way in, have Wendy's for lunch and Beast burger for dinner but hey ho, we did anyways.

But oh boy do I regret it now. My stomach used to be able to handle that much shit in one day but I've been having Dream's fancy health kick meals since like forever and now it's an unhappy belly.

With shaky hands, I pull myself up. My stomach flips at the slight movement and I reach around for my phone so I can message Dream. I really need comfort and I don't wanna bother Karl, plus with Dream's sleep schedule he's going to be awake right now.

"Hmm.. hey Sap, what's up?" Dream asks, voice rough and sounding so tired.

"O-oh.. I didn't.. wake you right?" I ask softly, gulping hard to stop myself from puking as I speak.

"No no.. I've been working for the last five hours, haven't stopped for a break. Everything alright?" Dream asks softly and I grunt softly.

"I.. I just.. feel really sick and I don't wanna bother Karl" I say softly, gently massaging my sweaty palm in to my bloated abdomen.

"Like.. fever sick or nausea sick?" Dream asks softly, not bringing his attention away from what ever the hell he's up to.

"Nausea.. it's.. bad.." I say softly and Dream hums.

"Go to the bathroom" Dream says and I grunt, hesitant to move.

"What if I wake Karl by accident..?" I ask softly and Dream groans.

"Would you rather accidently wake Karl from throwing up in the bathroom or have to to wake him because you threw up in bed and need help cleaning it?" Dream asks and I bite my lip as I begin to pull myself up.

"Bathroom" I mumble softly before slipping in to the hall, heading down to the bathroom that's awfully close to Karl's room.

I slip in to the cold tiled room, flicking the lights on and quietly shutting the door behind me. I sit myself opposite the toilet with my back against the bathtub. I place my phone on the side of the bath, gently rubbing my stomach as I try to delay the whole throwing up.

"You'll be alright Sap.. if you don't throw up, you'll have to ask Karl for some stuff to help your stomach and get yourself back in bed" Dream says softly, tapping away on his keyboard.

Soon enough I'm head first in the toilet, knuckles turning white from my tight grip on the toilet bowl I violently hurl for the first time tonight. For the first time in a little while.