★Sweet Dream - Dream Team

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Info - this one shot contains age regression. This is a sfw coping mechanism.

Channel(s) - Dream, George, Sapnap

This was a request, I hope you enjoy! <3

-

George's pov

"Right, I'm going to bed cause I'm exhausted" Dream says as he gets up with a stretch, his shirt lifting slightly to expose his belly button and slight line of hair travelling down.

I smile, nodding as I lean back in to the comfort of my desk chair.

"Alright, good night Dream" I say softly and he smiles fondly before leaving after he ruffles my hair.

When my door clicks shut, I turn back to my pc to get back to my editing with no distractions from it. I had started, then Dream came in to talk and hang out because Sapnap went out with Punz for a bit.

Sapnap got back an hour ago, bringing groceries with him. Couldn't be more thankful towards him. Glad he thought about the fridge. It was nearly empty.

<~>

"I brought you a snack. You haven't been out in a while so.. pizza rolls and apple juice" Sapnap says softly, knocking before he enters.

"Thanks dude" I say softly as he places it down on the desk.

"Whatcha working on?" Sap asks and I click on it to show him the progress I've made with editing a new vlog we filmed.

"The vlog, I've started to edit it. I was going to see how far I could get tonight and then run it by you and Dream tomorrow so we can make changes and stuff" I say softly and Sapnap hums.

"I think it looks really good" he says and I smile.

"Thank you, do you have anything planned tonight?" I ask and Sapnap nods.

"Yeah, I'm gonna do an alt stream for a while with a few people coming and going if you wanna just chat for a while you can" Sapnap says and I hum.

"I'll consider it" I say with a nod and Sapnap smiles.

"Alright.. well I'll leave you to it, good luck" Sapnap says with a dorky smile before he leaves.

I pick at the food and juice through out the time I'm editing for, making sure to eat the pizza rolls whilst they're still got.

<~>

I lift a headphone off from my ear as I hear footsteps pace by my door over and over. Then there's a small knock followed by a muffled sob.

"Come in" I say softly, taking my headphones off entirely.

"M'sowwy.. to bofor.. Gogy" Dream mumbles softly and I frown.

"You're not bothering me Dream. What's up huh? Why are you so upset?" I ask softly and Dream shrugs whilst looking down at his hands.

"Had bad dream.. wanted cuddles" Dream mumbles out and I hum.

"Okay, why don't we go see if Sappy wants to cuddle with us" I say, smiling a little even though I have zero fucking clue as to what's going on right now.