★I Don't Like It - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Cw - mentions shouting and arguing

Channel(s) - Sapnap, Karl, Foolish, Punz

-

Sapnap's pov

I furrow my eyebrows, watching Karl pull Foolish closer with a giggle. I groan, looking away. I don't usually have an issue with Karl being touchy with our friends in front of me but it's different with kisses.

Even if they are covering their mouths with a hand, Karl did get drunk and kiss George in London. It's been doubt and bad thoughts since.

I don't really care but I feel like he's kissing others more than me. I look around, knowing we've finished my content of the stream so I decide to end and raid someone random.

Once I've raided and ended, I begin to tidy up. I've just decided to not acknowledge it. I'm stressed enough. I stop, reaching for the local burger and deciding to finish it off since it's good.

I walk around, moving to grab one of the juice boxes from the couch before sitting with a huff.

"You're still hungry man?" Punz asks, looking as if he's full even though he barely took bites from the burgers.

"Mm.. no, I'll end up puking this later but it's too good to throw away" I say softly, taking another bite of the burger.

"I told you to stop doing that, let me eat it" Karl says, going to take it from my hands.

"Go eat the half Foolish had" I complain, shrugging him off.

"You always share your food with me!" Karl whines and I shake my head before taking another bite and ignoring him.

Karl continues to whine and ramble on about wanting a bite as I quickly finish off the burger, feeling the mixture of meat and bread sit heavy in my stomach.

"What's crawled up your ass this evening? You were fine before stream. Is it cause you lost to me?" Karl asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Nothing.. I'm fine" I complain, trying not to loose my temper but it's the inevitable.

"C'mon Sappy.. what's got you so grumpy" Karl whines, grabbing my cheeks.

Frustrated tears well up in my eyes as I try to gently pull away, not wanting to accidently hurt Karl just because I'm pissed over something dumb. He lets go, watching me pull away from him.

"What's wrong.. please tell me" Karl asks shakily and I huff.

"I don't like that you kissed Foolish" I complain, tapping my foot to keep my temper under wraps.

"But I put my hand there.. we didn't actually kiss" Karl says and I exhale between a clenched jaw.

"You didn't the last time" I mumble out, gripping the bottom of my shirt.

"I'm sorry Sap.. I-.. I can stop if it really makes you uncomfortable" Karl says shakily and I feel my heart drop.

"It's not just that you kissed him a couple times on stream Karl! You kissed George too!" I complain, my volume raising ever so slightly and both Punz and Foolish exchange a look.