★You're So Awkward - GeorgeNotFound

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - anxiety, panic attacks, fidget toys

Channel(s) - Tommy, George, Sidemen

-

George's pov

"No, the train ride was fine and this fucker still wasn't up when I got here!" Tommy complains as I stand idle besides him, left arm slowly swinging as I zone out but keep the conversation going through my head.

"He sleep a lot then?" Vik asks softly and Tommy hums.

"Yeah, like fifteen hours a day and he's only awake at night!" Tommy exclaims and I feel my cheeks flush a little.

"JJ's sleep schedule isn't much better really" Simon says with a soft laugh.

"Yeah, but that's different.. he works like all day and sleeps between things.. this mother fucker is lazy, he has people edit his videos. Plan them, and his streams" Tommy complains and I laugh nervously, trying to keep up with the conversation but my brain is so hazy from the lack of sleep.

I was so anxious last night that I'm running on roughly forty minutes of sleep and two coffees. I really need one of my fidgets just to help process this all a little better.

"Damn, the contrast" Tobi says and I force a small smile.

"Sleeping is literally my coping mechanism and why do it myself when I literally have a sugar daddy over in America willing to do anything for thigh pics Toms" I say with a forced laugh.

I'm trying to sort through my thoughts and I'm not really deeming what's appropriate to spill to the seventeen year old and group of men before me.

"Toms, I'm going to go get Wil from the train station but I'll be back in twenty. Don't have a medical emergency whilst I'm gone" Russ jokes softly before handing me my bag and walking off to his car.

"Wait.. so you're like dating Dream?" Tommy asks and I shake my head.

"No no, too much commitment towards that but he's literally mine and Sapnap's sugar daddy, just gets different things off us" I say, reaching in to my bag for my tangle toy.

I specifically got two different ones. One has different textures to the pieces and the other is entire smooth. I like the textured one slightly more. The smooth one is for when I'm feeling slightly too overwhelmed.

"You're running on caffeine aren't you Gogs?" Tommy asks and I nod.

"Yup, I had three panic attacks last night and no one would answer my calls when I needed them. Not much I can do about that one" I say, going a little hyperactive.

"You didn't call me?" Tommy asks softly and I shrug.

"Well.. I had my first one at something past midnight calmed down around one ish only to have my second not even forty minutes later which was fun.. then there was the three am one which actually made me sick and pass out" I say, leaning against him a bit.

"You.. worry me" Tommy says softly and I nod with a shrug. "You still going to that therapy?" He asks and I hum.

"Yeah but there's not really much he can do to help me with panic attacks in the middle of the night. I take my own medication although I should have that upped" I say with a shrug and Tommy hums.

"You'll call me though, if you need someone to talk to I'm always going to be here" Tommy says softly and I nod with a hum.

"Of course.. now how about we go get milkshakes from McDonalds as my treat.. we've got filming with Wilbur and we're going to need energy" I say softly and he nods happily.

"Alright lads, we'll be off unless you've got anything else you need us to film?" Tommy asks and they shrug.

"We were gonna ask if you wanted to film some extra bits with us but if you've got other things to go do that's fine" Simon says softly and I hum.

"We've got time, what we gotta do?" Tommy asks happily and I awkwardly smile. I had honestly forgotten they were there. I put my hands in my pockets, listening to them discuss plans for back at their flat.

Tommy agrees with out hesitation. Soon enough we're informing Russ and sending him the address to Simons apartment as we head over there with the rest of the guys.

We do a bit of filming before Wilbur and Russ arrive. Wil happily hugs me and Tommy, letting me rest my face in his chest.

"You seem awfully tired George" Wilbur says softly, sitting on the sofa and allowing me to climb in to his lap.

"Mm.. didn't sleep much" I mumble, resting my face on his chest.

"I can tell. Everything alright?" Wilbur asks and I shrug.

"Elevated anxiety, intense panic attacks last night" I mumble softly and Wilbur sighs.

"Why didn't you call me?" He asks softly and I shrug.

"Didn't wanna wake you.. or keep you awake.. only called our American friends and no one answered" I say softly and he hums.

"Call me next time, I'll sit awake with you all night if that's what you need" Wilbur says softly, hand resting gently on my shoulder.

"Fine.." I say softly, leaning in to his touch. Soon enough we're finishing up filming the extra bits before saying our goodbyes and heading out to McDonalds first.

There's always time for a lunch break. Always. Plus I was promised a milkshake earlier, I'm getting that McDonald's milkshake even if that means going to eight different restaurants.

Soon enough I'm sat in the back seat of Russ' car, slurping up a thick strawberry milkshake from McDonalds whilst Tommy enjoyed some chicken nuggets besides me. I've got a box of nine chicken nuggets and some chips.

We're eating on the way to Wilbur's filming destination. He hasn't told us where we're going, just says it's going to be cool and fun. That's interesting.

<~>

"And that's a wrap!" Wilbur exclaims as he ends the video and turns to us. "You two did amazing, thank you for helping" Wilbur says with a soft smile and I hum.

"Can I crash at your place?" I ask softly and Wilbur nods.

"You staying too Toms?" Wilbur asks and Tommy nods.

"If that's alright, Russ will book me a hotel if not" Tommy says and Wilbur shrugs.

"The more the merrier" Wilbur says with a smile as Russ pulls up with the car. "Plus I like Russ" Will says making us laugh.

"Sleepover at Wilbur's!" I exclaim with a laugh as we pack up and head towards the car.

"Can we have pizza?" Tommy asks and I hum.

"I agree, pizza is a good shout" I say with a nod and Wilbur hums.

"Let's stop at the store and grab some snacks and drinks.. we'll order pizza in an hour or so" Wilbur says and I hum as we get in the car.

With in a short few hours, we're all curled up on the sofa with blankets and Up playing on the TV.

-

Word count - 1202

Hello cubs, I hope you all enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests!