★Bratty Sub - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - smutty

Channel(s) - Sapnap, Karl, MrBeast crew

-

Sapnap's pov

"Sapnap! Sit down, you're so hyperactive tonight" Karl exclaims as I bounce around the back behind him and the MrBeast crew.

"Nu-!" I exclaim, tripping and falling with a soft oof sound. "Ouch.." I mumble softly, feeling my knee scrape against the carpet. That's going to leave a burn.

"Now will you act your own age?" Karl asks and I pout.

"You're no fun, Dream lets me act hyper when he's given me a hint too much of caffeine" I say with a huff, pulling myself up.

"And I think you need to calm down, it's one in the morning" Karl exclaims, getting up to grab his drink from across the room.

I sulk my way over to his chair, purposely climbing on it rather than sitting properly. Karl frowns as he comes back over.

"Out of my seat, I brought your favourite one in" Karl says, pointing to my empty chair across from the one I'm not so much sat in, more of crouched.

"Mmm.. no" I say softly, crossing my arms over my chest as I know he won't do anything on stream.

Hey, I may look and present as a top but I'm such a fucking bottom. I love Karl pinning me down and threatening to do me.

"Sapnap.. don't test me" Karl says and I raise an eyebrow, getting up to see if he'll really do anything.

"Or what..?" I ask softly and Karl smirk, grabbing my hips and bending me straight over the desk. His hand placed roughly around my neck and I moan softly.

"I will fuck in to your tight little hole so hard.. you scream my name and only my name" Karl growls out before letting me go and I pant heavily between gritted teeth.

"That's so fucking hot.." I mutter out, shimmying my hips to see how far I can push Karl before he calls the stream off just to punish me.

"I'm not going to give you what you want then.. you want to be punished.. I've got something different for you, pain instead of pleasure during this punishment" Karl whispers softly, making sure his mic doesn't catch it and I groan.

"But.. no fair!" I whine out, trying to rub myself back against him to get him to give in.

"Nope, you're going to sit in your chair. Not touching, no humping in to anything.. nothing. You can always use the safe word if it's too unbearable.. try for a little while okay? If you can make it to the end of the stream then I'll give you a nice little treat" Karl says softly, giving my hip a soft rub before letting go and sitting down.

"I've decided I'm staying with Jimmy tonight.." Chris says as he gapes at us.

"I brought my sound cancelling headphones" Chandler says with a shrug. "What.. gotta be prepared when this horny fuck is here" he says as we look at him in shock.

<~>

"Shi-ih-it.." I whimper out, hips slowly working in circles to try and get any form of friction.