★Thoughts And Feelings - Quackity

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - panic disorder, panic attacks, forced vomitting, emetophobia

Channel(s) - Quackity, Dream, George

Qdnf? (I mean.. yeah..)

-

Quackity's pov

"I'm getting gas and pissing, I'll be there in roughly ten minutes.. I'm close though" I say softly, pulling up to a gas station whilst on a call to Dream.

Before my journey over from my home town to his place in Florida, Dream asked me to call a sum amount of time in advanced before arriving so I have.

"Alright, have a safe rest of your journey. See you soon man" Dream says softly, we exchange a quick goodbye before I hand up and quickly fill my car with gas.

I then pay and pee, grabbing a few snacks and a cold bottle of water before going back to my car. The heat in Florida is next level, above average and something I was not prepared for.

I'm pretty sure I'm drenched in sweat from just driving. My hair sticks to my forehead under my beanie, clothes clinging and sticking to me in uncomfortable places.

You know when you get real sweaty that your underwear gets damp, yeah I've got that too. Sweaty everything. I feel so gross and embarrassed to be meeting George and Dream like this. I want nothing more than to take a cold shower beforehand but I know I can't.

I sigh, finishing my drive and arriving outside of Dream's house much sooner than I would have liked to. I grimace at my smell before searching around for my cologne to cover some of the smell.

I yawn, reaching to gulp down some now warmed water before getting out. I grab my bag and single suitcase before going to the door and knocking.

I sat in my car on their drive for a whole five minutes, I must have looked weird. Unfortunately I'm pulled from my thoughts as the door before me is yanked open.

"Big Q!" George exclaims and I smile, shifting uncomfortable from foot to foot.

"Gogy!" I exclaim, echoing George's tone back to him.

"Hey Quackity, nice drive?" Dream asks as he comes to the door too.

"Eh, reasonably for a long drive" I say softly and Dream hums with a nod, seeming to understand.

"Let me help bring your stuff to your room" Dream says softly and I nod, gripping my back pack but letting Dream take the small suitcase that only comes up to my mid thigh.

He takes me into a room on the ground floor of the house. On the same level as the kitchen, living room and Sapnap's streaming room. Also the one bathroom that's down here. There's two upstairs, both connected to their bedrooms.

"It's getting on in the evening.. you wanna come have dinner with us or just pass out for the night?" Dream asks softly.

"I'm fine, let's do dinner yeah?" I ask softly and he nods. We go off, meeting George in the the living room to decide on what's for dinner.

They let me choose and I go simple yet easy, picking pizza. Everyone gets a medium to themselves along with garlic bread split between us.

The meal is huge and filling, almost being enough to send me straight to sleep. For George however, it knocks him straight out.

"You wanna watch TV?" Dream asks softly, acknowledging George asleep against him.

"Mm.. sure" I say softly before being handed the remote. It's gone ten by now, it's a lot later where I live and so I'm exhausted but willing on to not look like a baby. The heat is bad enough, an early bed time just makes it worse.

Time passes by the hour as me and Dream silently watch TV together. I yawn, hearing soft snores come from George.

"Right, I think it's time for bed.. it's quite late now" Dream says softly and I hum.

"Yeah.. night Dream.." I say softly, turning the tv down and off for him before getting up. I wave goodnight before heading off to my room.

I don't know whether Dream heads upstairs immediately or not as I'm unsure as to whether his stair make a noise.

<~>

2:48 am

I yawn, glancing at the alarm clock on the side. Sweat pools under me as I restlessly roll to face the open window. You'd think that the air would be cooler coming in at night but it's still just as humid as the day.

I go to swallow, only being met with pain from the dryness in my throat. I cough a little, clearing my throat and pulling myself up. My head spins a little, the heat really catching up with my dehydration.

I pull myself up, bare feet meeting hot carpet. I slowly walk over to the door, barely moving my head to avoid dizzy spells knocking me off my feet. I slowly pull the door open, cool air swirling around me as I step in to the hall.

I walk along, holding the wall for support as I navigate my way through their place in the dark. I slip in to the place between the living room and the kitchen, finding the lights for the kitchen.

"Mmmh-.. Dre-Dream.." a shaking moan meets my ears and my cheeks flush in embarrassment. I instantly rip my hand away from the light switch.

"Shh.. we've got to be quiet Gogs.. if you really wanna go through with this, we can't wake Quackity" Dream whispers softly and I swallow thickly, making out the two figures through the dark.

"He'd probably like this.. watch us go at it" George whispers out and Dream chuckles.

"I mean.. probably. Bet he would get off too" Dream says, his voice rough and arousing. I gulp, stepping back before quietly rushing back to my room.

The door slips in my hands, slamming shut awfully loudly. It startles me, raising a sense of panic in my chest. Before I know it, I'm curled up in bed. Pillow hugged to my chest as I desperately pant until my brain goes woozy and I fall asleep.

-

Word count - 1043

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments!