★Exposed Myself - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Cw - smutty

Channels(s) - Sapnap, Karl, Quackity, Dream, Badboyhalo, GeorgeNotFound

-

Sapnap's pov

<Two weeks prior>

"Be a good boy.. you can't cum until November.. but.. remember what happens in that months, this is your punishment after all"

<>

A desperate whine escapes past my lips as I rub my palm against my crotch. It's only the first of November and I'm this desperate to get off.

I softly moan, slipping my hand down my pants as I slowly rub myself. There's no harm in getting some pleasure. I love edging myself anyways. I puff my cheeks out, eyes widening at the sensitivity to my cock. The gentlest of touch sends butterflies fluttering like crazy in my stomach as all my nerves react. 

"Oo-oohh fuck.. sen-.. sensitive" I stutter out in a soft whisper, biting in to my lower lip as I gently run my thumb over the tip. Pre cum comes spilling out at the slightest touch causing a loud moan to erupt from my throat.

I slip my sweats and boxer briefs down, letting my cock stand tall and free in the air. I reach in to my draw, looking for some lube to get the movements smooth. I'm startled from my thought process when Dream clears his throat in the doorway of my bedroom.

"Thought you would last longer.. guess not pandas" Dream says softly, slowly walking over to me from his spot in the doorway.

"So-sorry.. I-I.. couldn't help it. I haven't gotten off in so long.. I'm desperate and sensitive.." I mutter out and Dream hums softly before spitting on his hand. 

He wraps his self lubed hand around my aching and erect length, slowly tugging it up as he runs his thumb over the slit. A pornographic moan slips past my lips as I maintain eye contact with Dream, only looking away to watch where his hand is heading for a second.

"Be good and I'll let you cum nice and hard for me.." Dream whispers softly to me, completely opposite to the harsh jerking of my cock in his hand.

<>

"No, no, no. What's you're question Sapnap?" Quackity asks, silencing everyone who was speaking over me.

"It's November boys" I start, making sure they know it's the first day of the end of my punishment. "Have either of you failed No Nut November?" I ask in a teasing tone, hoping to catch someone out. Anyone! I can't be the only to fail this early in. Plus it's not my fault Dream wanted me to nut so hard that I actually couldn't move because my legs were shaking so bad.

"No!" Quackity exclaims, bursting out in to laughter along side Karl.

"No, it's only what.. six hour in to November!" Karl exclaims.

"Why? Have you?" Quackity asks whilst he still laughs at me.

"N-no.. I haven't!" I stutter out nervously but their laughter grows louder and harder.

"Man really-! Really thought he was doing something.. just singled himself out!" Quackity wheezes out, Karl laughing so hard besides him that he falls off his chair.

I quickly leave, feeling guilt and humiliation swarm my stomach as my cheeks burn. It's embarrassing, them laughing at me. It's probably all fun and games but it still hurts a little.

It's not my fault. They put the punishment in place just for me skipping a night of sleep to stream for hours by myself.

<>

"C'mon pretty boy, show us your pretty hole" Karl whispers out softly as I sit in Dream's lap, an anal plug snug in my ass.

Dream gently gropes my thighs, smiling softly as he gives me soft kisses along my neck and cheeks.

"You look so cute.. so cute pandas" Dream says softly, his touches ever so gentle with me.

I'm not in the mood for sex, just wanna be held and told I look cute.

"Does the plug feel good?" He asks and I nod slowly.

"Snug.. comfy in my ass" I say softly and Dream hums softly.

"I love your thighs, they're so gorgeous.. so delicious.. I love kissing them.. and biting them.. you taste so good" he says softly, continuing to play with my thighs. "Sorry boys, you're gonna have to find your own porn tonight. Sappy's having a soft night and I don't want to make him uncomfortable" Dream then says softly to the two in the discord call.

"Awe, that's just fine. You looking freaking adorable Sappy" Karl says softly and I watch him pull his briefs and jeans back up.

"We can't fuck either man.. parents are home and I don't think you'd ever be allowed to stay here again if they were to hear you screaming my name.. don't you think?" Quackity asks softly and Karl hums, understanding and not wanting to leave that sort of impression on Quackity's parents.

"Yeah, it's fine. Why don't we all sit and watch a movie together. We're coming out to Florida in the morning so we can't stay too long, just long enough to watch a movie" Karl says softly and Quackity nods in agreement.

"So Sappy.. what movie do you wanna watch?" Quack asks softly and I shrug.

"Hmm.. Marley and Me?" I ask and Dream oohs softly.

"Good pick pandas" Dream says softly and soon enough we're set up, all watching the movie together as I begin to drift off to the land of dreams with the anal plug still snug and sucked in by my walls.

-

Word count - 961

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed and feel free to leave any requests in the comments! Have a wonderful day or night and remember to stay hydrated, take your medication if you need to do so!