★My Timid Dork - Karlnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - mentions anxiety and worries about eating

Channel(s) - Karl, Sapnap, Punz, Jimmy (MrBeast), Chandler, Chris

This one shot does contain age regression, this is a sfw coping mechanism which my account is a safe place for. Please keep any comments respectful. Wanna keep everyone safe! <3

-

Sapnap's pov

"This is the lovely Sapnap which I've told you so much about" Karl explains as we settle down in his living room.

Me and Punz came over to chill with him and Jimmy arrived unannounced with Karl's other friends Chris and Chandler. I've gone straight back to full introvert as a result.

"Hi.." I say softly, voice barely above a whisper as I hide my nervousness by fiddling with Karl's fuzzy jumper.

"And Punz, If Nolan was here those two would get alone great" Karl says softly as I gently tap my knees together.

"Need a wee, I'll be back" I say softly before getting up and walking towards the stairs for the upstairs bathroom. You can hear almost everything from the downstairs one and I'm not risking it with new people around.

I slip in to the bathroom, quietly shutting the squeaky door behind me. I lock it before doing my business, overly aware of how loud I am. I wash my hands before drying them fully and slipping back down the stairs.

"Alright?" Karl asks as I slip back in to my spot on the couch.

"Yup, can't a man have a piddle in peace?" I ask softly, giggling at my own phrasing.

"I guess.. just odd, I know your habits Sap" Karl says softly and I shrug.

"I'm alright, are we still doing that stream later?" I ask softly and he nods slowly.

"Yeah, the bracelet making one" Karl says and I hum with a soft smile.

"And then the picture drawing one on my stream" I say softly and he nods happily.

My cheeks flush as my stomach growls embarrassingly loudly in front of everyone. Karl giggles softly, pressing a gently kiss against my cheek as I bite my lip and look away.

"Isn't it snack time anyways?" Karl asks softly, looking to his phone and I hum.

"I.. just don't want to look fat in front of your friends" I mumble softly and he giggles.

"They won't judge you for having a snack Sapnap, c'mon.. I stocked my cupboards with your favourites" Karl says softly and I let out a soft sigh before going to go raid his cupboards.

I find a few different things that capture my interest. The basic red Takis, panda shaped cookies with chocolate inside and apple sauce pouches.

"Whatcha get?" Karl asks softly as I sit, sighing contently with the snacks in my lap.

"Mm I got apple sauce and Takis and my favourite panda cookies!" I exclaim happily.

"I'm going to grab a monster, do you want one too?" Karl asks, looking between me and Punz.