★Just A Warning - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Info - this one shot contains age regression, this is a sfw coping mechanism. Nothing is sexual and my account is a safe place for regressors. Don't make it not that, I like my account being a place of comfort.

Channel(s) - Sapnap, Karl, Quackity, Punz, Foolish, MrBeast

-

Sapnap's pov

"I'm gonna warn you now, I'm on the edge of my head space and if I'm yelled at me too much I may just break down and slip" I explain, sitting down with a juice box as we get ready to start stream.

"Alright.. take a break when ever you need Sap, I can go grab Pandy and your paci before we begin so they're here ready?" Karl suggests and I shake my head.

"I'll slip just at the sight of Pandy.." I say softly, chewing on the plastic straw.

"Hmm.. do you know why you're so close to regressing?" Karl asks softly and I shrug.

"Miss Dream and Gogy.. excited to be here and with friends. M'sleepy too, didn't take a nap and I haven't regressed in a couple weeks" I list off and Karl nods.

"Yeah, that'll do it. Do you wanna sit out then?" Karl asks softly and I shake my head.

"I'll be fine, I'll have a couple breaks to ground myself and get through the stream. I'll be small after though so I can't go on a second stream tonight" I explain and Punz nods.

"Is it my turn to read you a bed time story tonight? Last time it was Bad over discord but I'm here so can I have my turn?" Punz asks and I nod.

"I don't see why not. I'll sit with you, if I'm starting to slip then I won't be able to get out of the headspace so just take me out" I explain to Punz and he nods slowly.

"Alright, will do" Punz says and I stretch out as Karl begins his stream.

<~>

"It's literally just Sapnap, I know you. It's you!" Karl exclaims, pointing to me as he looks around at the group.

"But it's actually not!" I exclaim with a shrug and Karl groans.

"I know you best in the room, I know your lying face!" Karl exclaims and I furrow my eyebrows.

"I'm not lying!" I exclaim and Karl shakes his head.

"I know when you're telling fibs Sap!" Karl exclaims and I pout.

I'm not lying. I would never lie to Karlie.

"See!" I exclaim as the results come through and prove that I wasn't actually lying to Karl.

"Sure sure, you pulled your lying face though!" Karl exclaims and I huff.

"You doing good Sap?" Punz asks softly and I nod.

"Don't like Karlie saying I fib.." I mumble out and Punz hums, gently rubbing my back.

"I'm sure he'll apologize after stream. We know you don't fib, you're our good boy" Punz says softly and I nod.

"Can I have another juice box? Not apple juice" I ask softly and Punz nods.