★Look At Me - Tubbo

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - panic attack

Channel(s) - Tubbo, Tommy, Ranboo, Philza

This was requested, so I hope you enjoy. 1_love_Murder

-

Tommy's pov

"You excited Tubs?" I ask softly as we clamber out of Russ' car.

"I am, I can prove that I'm superior to you when it comes to athletics" Tubbo says with a laugh, flexing his muscles with a smile.

"I'm not built for this" Ranboo whines as he stretches out after being crammed into the back seat.

"You might surprise yourself, okay.. I'll come pick you up in three hours?" Russ suggests and I hum.

"Thanks, enjoy your free time" I say with a smile as Phil grabs all the camera equipment out from the boot of the car.

"Okay, let's go in and get wristbands and gloves" Phil says, handing a bag of go pros to Ranboo.

"I'm going to beat you all" Tubbo says as he runs ahead. He's been so excited for this, ever since I brought the idea up.

<~>

"Hey Tubbo, you know how Ranboo did the wall earlier.. bet you can't do this one!" I exclaim, pointing at the highest wall in the building.

"We need to start wrapping up soon" Phil says as he looks at his phone.

"Just this last bit, it's the only thing we haven't done" Tubbo says softly as he looks to the top of the ramp with a gulp.

"Sir, can you show us how to do it?" I call to the worker who's watching over the area.

"Sure, I can show you how to do it one handed too" he says with a laugh as he comes over.

"Oh, we're filming a YouTube video.. do you mind being in it?" I ask softly and the worker shakes his head.

"Not at all" he says with a small smile.

He then quickly talks us through doing the biggest wall before Tommy takes the first run. He gets up after a few tries that'll definitely be cut from the video.

Then I take a few tries to do it one handed before taking a moment to really prepare myself to pull myself up.

"Catch me Tommy!" I exclaim as I rush up to the top, hanging on to the edge and forcing myself up as Tommy sits and laughs.

"Alright boss man, your turn!" Tubbo exclaims, turning to look down at Phil and Ranboo.

He then freezes, going rigid. His face quickly pales as he sits and grips to the edge tightly.

"You alright Tubbo?" I ask softly and he exhales sharply.

"I didn't realise how high this was.." Tubbo says shakily and I hum.

"It's okay, you made it up.. you can go back down" I say softly and Tubbo shakes his head, squeezing his eyes shut.

"I ha-hate heights.." Tubbo stutters out and I hum.