★Home For Christmas - Dream Team

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Channel(s) - GeorgeNotFound, Sapnap, Dream

-

Sapnap's pov

I exhale heavily, stretching out as Patches stays curled up on my chest. The house is silent but warm. A comforting warm, not an uncomfortable heat like the summer.

"Hi baby.." I whisper softly, petting Patches behind her ears.

She purrs, stretching out on my chest but making no effort to get up or open her eyes. Guess I'm stuck here then.

"Don't wake him just yet, I wanna get his gift downstairs!" George exclaims in a loud whisper, standing just by my bedroom door.

"I am awake, idiot!" I shout towards the door.

"Then don't come out!" George exclaims and I huff.

I sigh softly, smiling as Patches snuggles into my chest further. I grab my phone, deciding to find something to pass the time with.

"As much as I'm loving the cuddles Patchy.. I've gotta get ready for the day.. shower and all. Gotta stream soon" I say softly, noticing it's already noon and we've got three streams planned for today.

She meows sadly, snuggling her head against my chest more before sneezing and getting up.

I let her out of my room before grabbing some clothes and a towel. I shower, getting ready for the day. When George calls me, letting me know I can go down now, I grab the presents I got for George and Dream before heading downstairs.

I place the presents under our tree before going to the kitchen to grab a small breakfast before our two cooking type streams.

"Morning Sappy, do you want me to quickly make you something?" Dream asks softly as he rinses some plates off from his and George's meal earlier.

"Um.. could.. could you just grab me a pouch of apple sauce.. I'm gonna save my appetite for the cookies" I say softly and Dream hums.

"Sure, you excited to stream?" Dream asks and I shrug.

"I'm looking forward to finally make irl content with you two.. but dunno, body looks weird today" I say with a sigh and Dream hums.

"Well, my handsome man.. I am looking forward to streaming with you and George and just being ourselves" Dream says softly as he dries his hands off and then wraps his arms around my neck.

"I'm ready for some fun.. just lets not get out of hand this time" I say with a soft laugh, leaning my head against his shoulder.

"That I agree with" Dream says with a soft hum. "Right, apple sauce for the king. I'm gonna run up and shower, then we can tweet out that we're gonna be streaming in.. an hour?" Dream suggests and I nod.

"Sounds good" I say as a pouch of apple sauce is handed to me.

"Alright, I'll be done in fifteen!" Dream exclaims before rushing upstairs.

Dork.

<~>

"How are you feeling Sapnap?" Dream asks as he wraps me up in the blanket he brought for me.