★Reaction - Ranboo

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - second hand embarrassment, fainting

Channel(s) - Ranboo, Phil

-

Ranboo's pov

"Ah!" I scream as a child is stood on the stairs. I breathe heavily as the ghost girl turns and heads back up stairs.

These jump scares are cheap but good. They really do get you when you least expect it. The consistent heart beat in your ears keeps you on edge.

This game is horrible in vr. It's bad enough when it's on the screen but vr makes everything feel so real. I whimper but continue on.

I explore the downstairs of the house before moving up. I'm on edge the entire way up and around. Even reading a note makes me nervous.

When I open a closet door, the ghost crawls through a small vent and I scream as I fall in to a crouched position. A hot stream of piss runs down my legs and I whimper, breathing heavily from fear. I just pissed myself.. out of fear.

I feel so gross. I can't just abruptly end stream after that. They'll know something is up. I move back on, still feeling the urge to pee but holding it since there's no need to go.

I continue to play through the game, unfortunately I manage to glitch through the wall when reaching for my wire to charge my controller.

I continue to play even though I'm sure I can't move anywhere forward. I sigh softly, trying to figure out what to do. I then get scared whilst taking a crucifix from a dead old lady.

All blood rushed to my head and my vision goes black as I collapse. I wake again in a warm puddle of bodily liquid. I groan, coughing softly as I sit up.

"That.. not fun.." I mumble, eyes wide as I lift the headset up.

I let myself sit for a few seconds, mumbling to chat to keep them from getting suspicious. I soon get up, dizzily looking around as I try to figure out what I can do.

I decide to end, not really wanting to finish the game with soggy pants and a dizzy head. I yawn, saying a quick goodbye before turning it all off.

"Mum, where's the stuff to clean the carpet?" I call out softly as I leave to grab a towel.

"Under the sink in the bathroom, why?" My mum asks softly and I slip in to the bathroom, hearing her trail behind me.

"I erhm.." I mumble nervously before getting up and showing her my soiled trousers.

"Oh, you had an accident on stream?" She says softly and I hum.

"Got scared.. fainted too" I say softly and she hums softly.

"C'mon, I'll help clean up" she says softly before going to get warm water filled in a bucket along with a sponge.

As we're cleaning, my discord goes off and I hum softly as it grabs my interest. Phil's calling. I unplug my headphones to talk whilst cleaning before accepting the call.

"Hey Phil, what's up?" I ask softly, helping my mum scrub the floor.

"Are you alright? I just finished watching your stream, the ending looked rough?" Phil asks softly and I hum.

"I'm alright, peed my pants and fainted but yeah.. I'm fine" I say softly, running a stressed hand through my hair.

"Oh gosh mate, I'm so sorry that happened. Have you sat down and stuff yet?" Phil asks and hum.

"I've changed and had some water, now me and my mum are cleaning up" I say softly and he hums.

"Good to hear, look after yourself yeah?" Phil says softly and I hum.

"I will.. thanks dadza" I say softly and he laughs lightly.

"Hi Phil!" My mum exclaims from her spot on the floor. "This is clean enough, I'll put carpet treatment down to remove the smell but it's all good. I'll make you a sandwich now to help a bit" she says softly before getting up and taking all the cleaning supplies back.

I sit with a deep and tired sigh, relaxing back in to my chair as I talk to Phil. He talks to me about coming back visit me in America with Kristin, to have a chance to meet my parents too.

They've been wanting to meet eachother so my parents could have a chance to thank the two parental figures who partly took care of me whilst I was in a whole different country. I'm very grateful for Phil and his wife, they're so sweet and I'm glad I got to meet them as well as be friends with them.

"I'd have to bring Tommy though.. he's never been to America so it'd be a nice surprise" Phil says and I hum.

"I think it'd be great seeing you three in America.. plus it would help better mine and Tommy's friend ship, I could take him to all my favourite spots and show him the best vlog locations!" I exclaim, getting excited at just the idea of these three coming to visit me.

"I made you a nice sandwich.. it has bacon and cheese in it" my mum says softly and I groan at how good it sounds.

"Oh mum, you are a delight. Thank you so much" I say softly, taking the plate containing the slightly toasted treat.

"You're welcome.. do you want juice or are you alright with water?" My mum asks softly, noticing my half full water bottle on the desk.

"Umm.. do we have apple juice?" I ask and she nods. "Then apple juice please" I say softly before she nods and leaves to go pour me a glass of apple juice.

When she returns, I thank her once more before telling her I'll bring the dishes out later.

"Do you think you're parents are still a bit mad that I brought you fast food that one time?" Phil asks softly and I laugh remembering how mad they were when fast food arrived out the house and I explained how Phil brought it for me since I was hungry but didn't know what to cook.

"No, I think they're fine now. Glad you were looking out for me at most" I say with a small smile as I eat the food.

"That's good. I'll talk with Kristin and book flights for the next coming days. It'll be good for Tommy to have a small break" Phil says softly and I hum.

"Alright, I look forward to seeing you. I'll have to go now, I've got a call with Aimsey about a stream" I explain and Phil hums before I say a quick goodbye before leaving.

It's always nice talking to Phil when I have an issue. He brings comfort and support. I'm thankful for having him as a friend and a father figure online and in real life.

-

Word count - 1184

Hello cubs, I hope you all enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests! Have a wonderful day, keep looking after yourselves and if you've got exams then good luck. <3