★It's Efficient - GeorgeNotFound

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - piss, smut, sex toys

Channel(s) - George, Sapnap, Dream

-

George's pov

I laugh softly, shifting my thighs together as Sapnap reaches over me to grab the cookies discarded by my side. He falls, hand pressing right on to my bladder. I bite my lip hard to muffle the shocked but pleased noise that tries to seep out.

Sapnap giggles, quickly pushing himself up and pulling himself back to his spot on the other side of my phone. Dream giggles, watching Sapnap quickly tuck in to the red velvet cookies.

"So I was thinking we leave twitch for a few days before streaming again" I explain, looking between Dream on my phone and Sapnap besides me.

"I had a streamed planned for tonight.. do we not need to stream every night?" Sapnap asks, grabbing his drink to sip the top.

"No.. I know you do with Karl but I like to make memories more than stream the whole meet up" I say softly and Sapnap awes softly.

"How cute Gogy" Sapnap teases, causing me to get a little flustered.

The sweet moment is broken up as an angry growl comes from Sapnap stomach and he groans, wrapping a hand around his middle.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom, I'll bleach the toilet after for you" Sapnap says softly before grabbing his phone and making his way to my bathroom.

"He shits so fucking much, I've never met anyone other than Tommy to have to use the bathroom so much" I complain, looking to Dream and he laughs softly.

"Yeah.. yeah, it's my favourite part about living with him. It's funny making him beg so he can go use the bathroom with that child bladder of his" Dream says with a low chuckle and I hum.

"It's fucking annoying when we try to go do anything though" I complain, squeezing my thighs together. I should have gone to pee right after Sapnap fell on my bladder but it felt so good having that added pressure.

Plus I wasn't at the point of leaking then. Now, it's much different. It's all heavy at the bottom of my bladder.

"So anyways, when I come to Florida I'm bringing Tommy with me as a flying companion then he's got to go off and meet Schlatt for some content stuff and Wilbur is coming too, just thought it's be best you knew prior to the flight" I ramble a little and Dream hums.

"That's fine, as long as it helps you fly out" Dream says softly and I nod.

"I.. I'm excited to finally meet you" I say softly and Dream smiles softly.

"I'm excited to meet you too Gogs" Dream says softly and my knee wobbles side to side as I try to not think about how heavy my bladder is with piss.

"Takis are so good" I say softly, grabbing the mostly eaten packet off the coffee table along with my drink.

It's nearly finished but there's still enough to cure my thirst I'll get from these Takis.

"I agree with you there, they're my preferred snack of Sapnap's.. all his other options are too sweet sometimes" Dream explains and I hum.