★That's Not True - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - smutty nsfw

Channel(s) - Dream, Sapnap, Karl, George, Tina, Corpse

-

Sapnap's pov

"So.. Dream, Sapnap, you two have recently started living together. How's that going?" Tina asks softly as we sit in call on her and Karl's streams.

"It's been nice, I still forget and call him mum occasionally when I can smell breakfast and stuff" I say with a shy laugh, embarrassmed to admit that really.

"I try to knock on Sapnap's door before entering but I forgot the other morning, I was mad cause he was twenty minutes late to recording even though he'd just been messaging me so I burst in to his room" Dream explains and I hum.

"You did! You burst in to my room with out knocking and I was still in bed!" I complain.

"Yeah and I was like, get the fuck up and you know what this mother fucker says 'come cuddle me' like dude!" Dream exclaims and I giggle.

"Did he cuddle you?" Corpse asks softly and I groan.

"No, he just proceeded to shout at me before trying to pull me out of bed" I complain and Dream laughs.

"And yet I ended up on the floor" Dream complains and I hum.

"I offered you a pillow.." I mumble, rolling my eyes.

"Ah yes Sap, what was the excuse you gave us again?" George asks and I bite my lip.

"I was in my boxers!" I exclaim and he giggles.

"We all know that's a lie.. huh Sap?" George asks and I blush heavily.

"Okay okay, but I had actually just woken up and was going to take a shower because we had recording to do" I complain and Dream chuckles.

"I mean.. there's always time for some quick.. plus I always ask you, should have just asked me" Dream says softly, pausing for a moment to suck in his lip.

"Next time.. next time" I say softly and Dream chuckles.

"I'm down right now if you can get it going.." Dream mumbles with a low chuckle and I hum.

"Well damn then, grab the towels on the way down" I say softly and Dream hums.

"Alright, going to give the best head of his life. Bye!" Dream says before leaving discord and I smirk to myself.

"George, wanna face time and watch?" I ask softly and he scoffs.

"Obviously" he says and we both rush out quick goodbyes before leaving and setting up the perfect camera angle for this.

"You gonna be my good boy?" I ask softly as Dream kneels between my thighs.

"Mm.. the best for you.." Dream says softly, fingers gently pushing at my thighs as he waits excitedly for me to slip my pants down.

"Just tap twice if you want a break or need to stop okay" I say softly and Dream nods.

I smile fondly before pulling my shorts and boxers down to my ankles. Dream brings his hand to my cock, gently rubbing it before bringing his lips to the tip.