★I'll Help You - Karlnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Channel(s) - Dream, Sapnap, Karl

-

Sapnap's pov

"Right!" Karl exclaims, tightening the lid on his nail polish pot before moving it aside and turning to look at freshly done nails. "Looking at them now, what's your first thought?" He asks and I shrug, looking down as the nails as I rub my thighs together.

"Right now?" I ask softly and Karl nods with a soft giggle. "I'm thinking that I really gotta pee.. bad" I say, looking down at my thighs as they tremble.

I didn't want to disrupt Karl whilst he was doing my nails and I didn't get a chance to go before stream cause he was in and out, getting things from there so there was no time.

"You can go pee, you earned it" he says softly and I tilt my head to the side as I look up at him.

"I earned it?" I ask softly and he nods.

"Yeah, go pee" he says and I bite my lip.

"But I might get nail polish on my pp.." I mumble out, cheeks flushing in embarrassment.

"Just be careful" Karl says and I nod before realising one more issue.

"I erh.. can't do my fly or button with out ruining my nails" I say hesitantly and he nods.

"How badly do you have to go?" He asks and I bite my lip.

"Really bad.. I've got a weak bladder and I've been drinking monster all afternoon" I whine out, rubbing my thighs together some more and Karl nods.

"I can help.. but I will have to.. touch around here.." Karl says awkwardly and I groan.

"Don't care, just come and undo them for me before this ends in an accident" I say and Karl nods. I scoot backward in the chair before getting up out of frame.

Karl follows me to the bathroom and quickly helps out with the button and fly for me. He looks up at my desperate expression as I try to figure out how to get my boxers down with out smudging the polish. Mid thoughts, I feel Karl yank them down and see him glancing away with his eyes squeezed shut.

"Holy- thank you!" I exclaim, gently taking my dick in one hand to aim so I don't make a mess in Karl's nicely cleaned bathroom. Like even his toilet is in pristine conditions.

"Done?" Karl asks as he hears the sounds of liquid hitting the toilet decrease before coming to a stop.

I give myself a little shake, normally would have given the tip a wipe but that's a bit difficult with fresh nails. I struggle my way through pulling my boxers back up before Karl does it for me, along with my jeans. He does them back up for me and I flush the toilet.

"Wash your hands with cold water, it'll help the polish harden quicker.. just like little Sapnap over here with my attention" Karl says with a smirk and I blush.

"Sorry.. don't get much attention down there.. a sensitive place, little touches set it off really.." I say, embarrassment filling my body once more.

"It's fine if the idea of such a pretty boy on his knees before your dick got you all aroused Sappy.." Karl whisper playfully and I inhale deeply yet shakily.