★Pardon? - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - cuteness overload - Sapnap being a very affectionate friend which result in him being accused of flirting with his friends

Channel(s) - Sapnap, Karl, Quackity, Dream, George

-

Sapnap's pov

"Alright, well I've gotta go now.. have a good stream George" I say softly, wanting to go annoy Karl on his stream.

"Alright, have fun Sapnap. See you later!" George exclaims and I smile.

"Bye, love you!" I exclaim, leaving the call before humming to myself as I message Karl to see if it's cool for me to join call and talk for a bit.

When I get the okay, I join with out a second thought.

"Hi Karl!" I exclaim with a soft giggle.

"Hello Sappy, sleep well?" He asks softly, knowing I took a nap earlier cause I always call him when I need help falling asleep and Dream's too busy for cuddles.

"Yeah, thanks for just talking.. it helps and I appreciate it! Ooh! I saw something you would like so I ordered it to your house as a little thank you gift for always sitting on call and just letting me sleep!" I ramble a little and Karl hums.

"You didn't need to Sapnap, I'll happily sit and talk to you.. especially when no body else likes to listen about those topics anyways and even though you're falling asleep to them.. it still feels nice to just have someone to talk to" Karl says and I nod.

"I'm sad though.." I mumble softly and Karl makes a confused noise.

"Why?" He asks softly and I pout to myself.

"Cause... I fell asleep before I got to tell you I love you" I say softly and he awes. So does Corpse and Tina, making their presence in the call known.

"I know you love me Sapnap, you don't need to tell me every day" Kar says softly and I whine.

"I do! If I didn't you might be worried or over think, especially if I suddenly stop. Karl you're my best friend and I need to know you know that every day" I say and Karl sighs softly.

"Okay Sappy, I love you too. Just so you know" Karl says and I smile happily.

"Yay! That more than what I got from George!" I exclaim happily, tapping my fingers softly.

"George is probably having a hard day again.. you know what it's like, keep telling him though.. always make sure he knows" Karl says and I hum.

"I will! Gogy finds it hard to express his affection so I'll give him loads of mine!" I exclaim and Karl hums.

"Well do you wanna join and play with us? We're setting up for phasmophobia right now?" Karl offers and I hum.

"Sure bubs" I say softly, beginning to load up phasmophobia.

"You might wanna get your towel ready" Karl jokes and I laugh softly.

"I'll go pee now, I've got a big boy bladder Karl" I say, slipping a tease in aimed towards his small bladder.

"At least I can hold mine when scared" Karl teases and I whine.