★Snoozy Duck - Quackity

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Channel(s) - Quackity, GeorgeNotFound

-

Quackity's pov

I yawn, sitting on the sofa with my second can of monster in hand. I shouldn't be jet lagged considering I've slept for a good fifteen hours just last night and I had a good nap of eight hours long on the plane over two days ago.

"Do you wanna take a nap before stream?" George asks softly, looking up from his bowl of tagliatelle which he made for us.

"No, I'm fine.. I'll wake up a bit more when I get in to streamer mode" I say softly, rubbing my eyes before drinking the last of the can.

I get up to bin it as George goes to clean up the dishes before setting up stream.

"You've got sauce on your shirt, looks like cum" I say softly, passing by him with a giggle as I take my third monster towards the sofa.

"That's three in the span of five hours. You're gonna get the shits if you're not careful" George says softly, inspecting his shirt before pulling it over his head.

My eyes widen at the topless twenty five year old, watching him walk to his room to change. The dirtied shirt goes in the wash and I grab the chairs and green screen out for George.

I'm excited to stream, we just revealed our meet up on Instagram and Twitter but there's mixed reactions. Some saying it's fake, others freaking out and some not wanting to believe it.

"I'm ready when you are" George says softly, coming back in to the room now fully clothed.

"Alright, thanks for setting it up for me!" I exclaim with a smile. I stand, adjusting my jeans so they don't hug too tight to my crotch before going over to where the equipment is set up.

"This'll be great!" George exclaims happily, playfully knocking his knee against mine as he hands me the ear phones whilst he puts on the head phones.

<~>

"Alright, that is all for this stream. We kind of just wanted to get settled in to this meet up and catch you all up on how it's been going!" I explain happily, standing just behind George as he sets up his stream.

"Don't go anywhere! We're going to be streaming on my account doing a 'you laugh, you lose' stream! Please come check it out if you want to see more of us and follow if you're not already!" George exclaims, waving goodbye as he hosts himself and ends stream.

I yawn, moving off to go switch in to the jumper George gave to me. He's not getting it back, I hope he knows that. It's cozy and welcoming, almost lulling me to sleep as i sink in to it and lay back in the chair provided to me by George.

We start George's stream in full swing after he changes in to one of my hoodies. As we start to react to the clips, I focus on staying awake as I wait on the caffeine boost to hit and wake me back up again.

...

..

.

But the caffeine never hits and my eyes grow heavier, fluttering and barely staying open. I really shouldn't be this tired. Not when I've backed three monsters over the course of this evening. My head drops as exhaustion catches up and I let my head fall on to George's shoulder.