★Body Neg - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - forced vomitting, Emetophobia, mentioned eating disorder

Channel(s) - Sapnap, Dream, George, Karl

Please don't read if this may trigger you or make you feel uncomfortable. You're more important than a fanfic. Look after yourselves Cubs. Love you guys. <3

-

Sapnap's pov

"I do not feel good chat, there's too much sweet" George complains, his eyes heavy and scolding on me as I finish off the packet of Quavers.

"I think Sapnap has a sweet tooth, like a really big one" Dream says as I also pick at the sour patch kids.

"I have a non sweet tooth then. I hate, well I don't hate sweet foods but I can only have limited amounts" George explains and I shrug.

"I just love everything really" I explain, moving to grab something new for George to try.

"I really don't wanna eat those" George says, pointing to the red velvet cookies in the bottom of the bag.

"I bet they're not that sweet" I say softly and he groans, hand going over his mouth as I grab the next thing.

I watch chat as George eats some Takis and sips some water, seeing what they think of this stream and all. One message catches my eyes before it's removed by my mods.

"Fatnap couldn't help but eat huh?"

Ouch.

It's a few sweet treats with my friend in his country. There's less sugar in the UK snacks too, sugar tax or something here.

God brain please don't start. I'll eat healthily when I get back with Dream, even go to the gym five times a week.. just let me enjoy this.

I hiccup, muffling down a burp as the mixture of chocolate milk and carbonated sodas bubble around in my stomach. That's not a comfortable feeling. My brain has caused me to feel that much worse, it's punishing me again.

"Just two more.. I think we're done after that" I say softly, forcing a smile in to the camera and George groans before grabbing the snack from me.

We eat it together but it takes a lot of force to stop myself from letting out an audible or visible gag at the food on my tongue. Before I know it, George is turning his stuff off with a bloated huff.

"Is Dream still here?" I ask softly and George shakes his head.

"I'm gonna take some water and go lie down for a bit.. get me if you need anything but I'm probably gonna just sleep all the sugar off" George says softly before taking his cup to be refilled.

Once he's done that, he nods softly before disappearing in to his room. I groan uncomfortable, shifting in my seat before deciding to move to the couch and try get comfortable.

Sooner or later, I should fall asleep. Hopefully with out the loud thoughts screaming at me to starve myself tomorrow and the days to come. My brain hasn't been the same as it was before I started to do more irl content with my entire body on show.