★Make It A Challenge - GeorgeNotFound

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Cw - nsfw with Omorashi kink so warnings for stuff like wetting, sexual activities, possible second hand embarrassment

Channel(s) - George, Dream, Sapnap

So, this was a request for dnf Omorashi. Sapnap's also kinda there cause dream team house for this one. Can't leave out our favourite man Sapnap now can we?

-

George's pov

"You alright George?" Sapnap asks softly as we sit at a red light in his car.

"Oh, yeah.. hmm. I'm fine" I say softly, glancing barely to the side to shoot him a small but tired smile.

"You must be tired. Flying is real shitty" Sapnap says and I hum softly.

"Couldn't sleep too well on the plane" I say and Sapnap hums.

"That's the worst dude, you can have a nap when we get back. Dream will understand, dude" Sap says and I nod.

"Erhm.. how long till we get home?" I ask hesitantly, knee bouncing slightly as I fight the urge to show any signs of what's going on with me right now.

"Um.. ten minutes, why? Feeling a bit sick? The heat and travelling can do that" Sapnap says and I shrug.

"I kinda.. really need to pee" I say softly and Sap nods slowly.

"Ah, well there's literally a bathroom to the left of the front door. No worries. Should have said something before we left the airport but no biggy" Sapnap says softly and I nod.

"My seat was in an awkward spot so I didn't get up to pee for most of the flight" I say softly, leaning back and focusing on the road ahead.

"Most?" Sapnap asks and I hum.

"Yeah.. I went like two hours in but the people in my row got shitty that they were disrupted so I just held it for the rest after that. I was gonna go at the airport but I saw the line for the men's and changed my mind" I explain and Sapnap hums softly.

"I've done the same before. Coming back from Karl's. Although, I wasn't so calm and Dream's car got a free soaking inside.. I didn't make it home cause I had coffee before the flight to stay awake" he explains and I hum.

"I just drank water, it was really warm on the plane so you definitely needed plenty of liquids" I explain and Sapnap nods.

It's not long until we pull up in the drive of this large house. A glorious white porch being the first thing that greets me. The house looks homely and expensive all at the same time.

The front door opens before we're even climbing out of the car and this six foot something, Floridian guy stands in the doorway with a slanted grin as his head is tilted to the side to rest against the door.

"Hi Georgie!" Dream greets with a small giggle and I smile widely before gravity hits my bladder, alerting me of my desperation.

"Sorry Dream, do greetings after I pee? I'm about to recreate Niagara falls if not" I joke softly and Dream hums before stepping aside.